Rick and Morty

Goo Punch

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

10 episodes for season 4

https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/2019/07/17/rick-and-morty-season-4-10-episodes-season-5-writing/

Paul Giamatti, Sam Neill, Taika Waititi and Kathleen Turner to be featured in s4

https://www.thewrap.com/rick-and-morty-season-4-paul-giamatti-sam-neill-taika-waititi-kathleen-turner/

“Without giving anything away, we have serialized stuff we check in on now and then that’s sprinkled over the top of strong episodic episodes. To fans of the show, they’re going to want to watch them in order.”

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Buzzrock said:

I’ve never watched this, thought it was a kids cartoon. Just start at the beginning or skip season one like Parks and Rec?

first four or five episodes start a little slow, but man, once they pick up they don't really let off the gas. 

3 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

first four or five episodes start a little slow, but man, once they pick up they don't really let off the gas. 

Wasn’t the kronenberg episode one of the first ones?  That was a holy shit episode. 

If my googling is fair, that’s rick potion #9 which is episode 6. So well played, derka. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto

lol, nailed it, as usual. 

in all seriousness, whatever slow start i remember didn't last very long, and what's come after has been nothing short of amazing. Like, "23 minute episodes that feel like feature length films" amazing. it's an incredible show. I even named my shaggy fantasy baseball team after the show: SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT. 

I'd agree on the slow start, and not sure if it's really slow or just a trial need to get used to the show.  It's a very familiar family drama show mixed with the most far fetched shit you've ever seen.  I guess that goes with the infinite multiverse territory. 

It's the best animated comedy currently running. 

• 4 weeks later...

damn. the only time i laughed was when nancy grace popped up. i was hoping that two years off didn't ruin the magic, but for me this one was a dud. oh yeah, jessica saying she wanted to work in hospice at the end was funny too. but other than that? dunno. didn't do it for me. 

5 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

damn. the only time i laughed was when nancy grace popped up. i was hoping that two years off didn't ruin the magic, but for me this one was a dud. oh yeah, jessica saying she wanted to work in hospice at the end was funny too. but other than that? dunno. didn't do it for me. 

Well...  Bye.

• Like 2