What new UT gear are you looking to buy this year?

GhostOfTomJoad

1 hour ago, CTC2 said:

I would like to buy one of the white baseball hats with the orange bill but the Coop hasn't restocked in a year and no one else sells one.

Picked up mine as a student from the stadium store several years ago so you might want to check it out online. 

My friend still wears the same weird alternate uniform he claims Texas once had in the '80s. No idea where he got them from, but apparently they were a thing? Who knows. 

Looked extremely similar to this:

23795a_lg.jpeg

23795c_lg.jpeg

Edited by satyanash

1 minute ago, Tony Soprano said:

Um no, those were never a thing for Texas Football. They are hideous.

Not a thing the team ever wore, no. But apparently they were being sold on campus at some point, which is weird because I don't know that Champion ever sold Texas gear.

On 3/29/2018 at 10:38 AM, Lidig8r said:

Just a plain, Longhorn polo shirt in true burnt orange.  No logos on the front. No stripes, no candy ass crap.  This is close but needs to be darker.

20035284.jpg

Dry fit though. I used to wear t-shirts to games but it's just too damn hot. I have a few dry fit UT polos that I wear...  For me the issue is finding ones where the sleeves aren't too long.

13 hours ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

I’m probably outnumbered on this, but dry fit shirts feel clammy to me. I’ll take cotton or cotton blend any day. 

Edit:  Clammy on me. I’m not feeling you on a hot day. 

Your moms clam was clammy when i felt it that hot day.  

19 hours ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

I’m probably outnumbered on this, but dry fit shirts feel clammy to me. I’ll take cotton or cotton blend any day. 

Bunch of different types of dry fit. I have some that I don't like the feel of. 

This Peter Millar version is super soft and is a blend. I have it and love it.  I wish they had it in white...

https://www.universitycoop.com/Peter-Millar-Texas-Longhorn-Seaside-Solid-Polo

On 5/21/2018 at 3:00 AM, ImissWallyPryor said:

and it just looks out of place if youre not on a golf course or on a jog... cotton or bust

• Like 1

On 5/19/2018 at 8:02 AM, GreenspointTexas said:

db8e403efdb04e404d1964bb7c9a4411.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im looking for a guayabera but in all burnt orange. My cousin is getting married and they signed off on the color. Now locating one is the challenge, since some are made for wired framed bony ass gyys.

Edited by SA-KC_Horn
  • Like 1