What new UT gear are you looking to buy this year?

GhostOfTomJoad

42 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

I mean. If that's what the shirt said, it'd be fine.

I refuse to put that... o-word ... Anywhere near me.

Yeah walking through the merch tents at the CWS, it was all a hard pass since about everything had ou, a&m, piggy, ND on it along with UT.

• Hook 'Em 1

12 hours ago, texas08 said:

The kids selection at the coop is abysmal. The oranges they use on most of the the kids stuff is ridiculously off…ok state type orange.

Yeah, found a 2T and 4T of this in the clearance and bought both. Only time I've found something there for kids I liked.

PXL_20211113_154106055~2.jpg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

https://rhoback.com/products/the-horns-performance-polo?variant=39549304930387&gclid=Cj0KCQjwrs2XBhDjARIsAHVymmQXCK5_urQAlmZAVI0K_bXHrNNx2Hks9IZlFg-17RnVauUk3DBcYa0aAgWZEALw_wcB

Here is the polo he's wearing. I got one over the summer when they did a restock. Pricy but it dope shit - and perfect gameday polo.

They had another basically texas one but I haven't seen it back in a long minute. 

14 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

I guess the secret is out now. Rhoback is awesome. I have about 10 polos/pullovers from them. Really comfortable. 

I am a big fan of their shit. I have two polos... But I am really eyeing a hoodie and Q zip soon. 

Deff. hope they bring back their masters collection so i can snag a few of those items. 

• Drool 1

5 minutes ago, theaveragejon said:

I am a big fan of their shit. I have two polos... But I am really eyeing a hoodie and Q zip soon. 

Deff. hope they bring back their masters collection so i can snag a few of those items. 

A couple guys at the office swear by their hoodies. I’m not dropping a 100 bucks on something I wouldn’t wear to work (no EJ Holland). 

Q zips/pullovers are excellent. Order up a size, but it’s the same material as the polos. 

1 hour ago, billfromlaketravis said:

A couple guys at the office swear by their hoodies. I’m not dropping a 100 bucks on something I wouldn’t wear to work (no EJ Holland). 

Q zips/pullovers are excellent. Order up a size, but it’s the same material as the polos. 

I have 4 of the hoodies: work from home. They are great.

1 hour ago, HRSchenker said:

Poncho Outdoor just restocked their burnt orange fishing shirts in short and long sleeve. Very comfortable shirts. If you sweat, it'll show. That's the only downside to their brand

can't recommend the Poncho stuff enough, with 1 caveat. i have had hit and miss QA with the products i have gotten, but every time i have had an issue with a pull they take care of it ASAP and i have a replacement in hand like 2 days later.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, NoName said:

can't recommend the Poncho stuff enough, with 1 caveat. i have had hit and miss QA with the products i have gotten, but every time i have had an issue with a pull they take care of it ASAP and i have a replacement in hand like 2 days later.

Thanks. This is good info. 🤘🏻

• Hook 'Em 1

Had a few whiskeys on Saturday night and while browsing the gram I was pushed an ad for this hat and pulled the trigger. Forgot about buying it and then it showed up yesterday.

https://retroaustinapparel.com/collections/classic-collegiate/products/quality-tex-retro-trucker-hat

TEX Retro Trucker Hat

Edited by irishtexan
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

On 8/10/2022 at 12:05 PM, HRSchenker said:

Poncho Outdoor just restocked their burnt orange fishing shirts in short and long sleeve. Very comfortable shirts. If you sweat, it'll show. That's the only downside to their brand

I have 6 of the western short sleeves and have never had that problem. They are mostly lighter colors but even the gray holds up. Grabbing the burnt orange and hoping my luck doesn’t turn.

• Hook 'Em 1

12 hours ago, brojangles2 said:

Is anyone familiar with the sizing on the PONCHO Pearl snap shirts? Would really like to order but nervous about the sizing. 

They are a normal t shirt fit. I normally wear XL shirts but Columbia brand fishing shirts are L. My poncho shirts are all XL and fit great 

• Hook 'Em 2