What new UT gear are you looking to buy this year?

GhostOfTomJoad

11 minutes ago, BachelorTrek said:

I don't know why I didn't buy the long-sleeve, but now that I'd seen the short-sleeve I probably will get it.

i like their short sleeves a lot more than the long sleeves. keep in mind LS has this button and tab thing on the side for when you roll up your sleeves to keep them up. looks kind of funky sometimes.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, BachelorTrek said:

Some time back I had seen ads for this company, and recently I'm saw their ads again, notably with Colt McCoy wearing this short-sleeved shirt that I bought:

Link: https://www.ponchooutdoors.com/collections/western/products/burnt-orange-short?variant=40595287277762 

image.thumb.png.bb70dc68fa11f6d7f52bd179d3a491fd.png

It's an Austin company, Poncho Outdoors, and it's Texas-themed gear since the short-sleeve is named The 1969, and long-sleeve version is called The 2005:

image.thumb.png.146f24f24fd20f2c1c63082714cb79be.png

I didn't buy the long-sleeve, but I did buy a couple of their corduroy long-sleeve shirts in other colors.

I have the short sleeve. I thought it was a great shirt until we lost both games I wore it for. It’s banished to the back of the closet now until my kid grows into it and maybe has better luck with it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

I have the short sleeve. I thought it was a great shirt until we lost both games I wore it for. It’s banished to the back of the closet now until my kid grows into it and maybe has better luck with it. 

That's Sark, not the shirt.

Don't punish a good shirt for Sark's shortcomings.  Lulz.

On 12/27/2022 at 9:12 AM, GreenspointTexas said:

Shoulda waited till this one got back in stock

https://rhoback.com/products/the-dirty-sixth-perfromance-q-zip

I bought one and honestly I don't like it. The orange is too bright for my taste. Here's the qzip next to my burnt orange Poncho western shirt. Two totally different shades of orange

20230106_203037 (1).jpg

• Hook 'Em 3

8 hours ago, ZanTheFan said:
On 1/21/2023 at 10:49 AM, BurntOrangeBlooded15 said:
snagged this a few days back 

Texas Longhorn 1/2 Zip Hoodie

should pair well with the cream baseball hat 

just picked up Monday and practically been wearing ever since! so cozy

Agreed.  It’s a very dope hoodie 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, HRSchenker said:

I bought one and honestly I don't like it. The orange is too bright for my taste. Here's the qzip next to my burnt orange Poncho western shirt. Two totally different shades of orange

20230106_203037 (1).jpg

I usually wear mine with a white polo underneath. Makes it look more like the Austin. 

But yeah, it's probably my least favorite Rhoback pullover. The Texas flag on the back is the only saving grace.

9 hours ago, Domedriver said:

My old Longhorn hat is finally wearing out.  I have a large, hard to fit head, and I bought my old fitted hat at the DKR store decades ago.  Saw this and gave it a try and it fits me perfect!

TEXAS LONGHORNS CLASSIC '47 FRANCHISE - 2X / BURNT ORANGE / A

TEXAS LONGHORNS CLASSIC '47 FRANCHISE2X / BURNT ORANGE / A

‘47 Franchise is my hat of choice.  Total dad hat.  I wish they made that one in white with an orange Bevo.  ‘47 Clean Up is the style they make In white and I don’t like it. Closest I’ve found in Franchise is a light khaki with orange Bevo. 

• Hook 'Em 2

16 hours ago, Domedriver said:

My old Longhorn hat is finally wearing out.  I have a large, hard to fit head, and I bought my old fitted hat at the DKR store decades ago.  Saw this and gave it a try and it fits me perfect!

47 brand makes the best hats! I have to buy the 2XL size as soon as it becomes available online because physical shops rarely stock it

• Hook 'Em 1

16 hours ago, Domedriver said:

Username checks out.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, williemackgarza said:

You know Ol Domedriver, he's not one to quit on a garment just because it's got a little age

Its been a winning hat!  I wore it at The 2006 Rose Bowl, and when Dawson made that kick against the wind, and every game I have been to for decades.  Yeah, I am due a new hat and I am thrilled to find one that fits! 🤘

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...