What new UT gear are you looking to buy this year?

GhostOfTomJoad

17 hours ago, mdleast said:

I assume there are already shirts in the works with the SEC logo on them that will soon be for sale at the Co-op.  I will not be partaking. 

Who cares? 

As long as it's not the SEC logo front and center, it's really nothing. 

The shit 12 logo on the sleeve or something would make me never buy the shirt or hat though, that's a deal breaker. 

q4fIHu2.jpg

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Zeus said:

Who cares? 

As long as it's not the SEC logo front and center, it's really nothing. 

The shit 12 logo on the sleeve or something would make me never buy the shirt or hat though, that's a deal breaker. 

q4fIHu2.jpg

I would have used Groundskeeper Willie, Fry, Bender (Futurama), and Roger (American Dad!) for some of these..... maybe we can for the new-look SEC.  Lulz. 

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, horn4life said:

OK so where can I get the shirt Terry wears?  I can't find one with the black zipper.  As always could lose the swoosh, but I think this pullover will look good with the eventual hot sauce or queso on it.  Anybody???

spacer.png

CDC would reply and say it’s “team issued only”

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Mason Ramsey said:

Anybody have any of the shirts from Reyn Spooner? https://www.reynspooner.com/collections/university-of-texas

This one is pretty sweet and reminds me of a shirt I had as a kid, but it's steep at $130. 

image.png.87260d2ac1c2a1f65e036dd9b28d3d67.png

I have a few of the old school ones from way back. Before Nike took over. Good shirts. They've lasted this long. That one is pretty slick. 

• Hook 'Em 2

On 4/1/2023 at 1:31 PM, horn4life said:

OK so where can I get the shirt Terry wears?  I can't find one with the black zipper.  As always could lose the swoosh, but I think this pullover will look good with the eventual hot sauce or queso on it.  Anybody???

spacer.png

I think I have this shirt but it is a golf 1/4 zip.  Here is the shirt but the nike logo is on the arm and it's missing the longhorn logo.  Prob pretty easy to get a longhorn logo applied: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Nike-Dri-FIT-Victory-Men-s-Half-Zip-Golf-Top-White-Black-Size-2XL/1079410760

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, APMP said:
On 4/7/2023 at 9:46 PM, Mason Ramsey said:
Anybody have any of the shirts from Reyn Spooner? https://www.reynspooner.com/collections/university-of-texas
This one is pretty sweet and reminds me of a shirt I had as a kid, but it's steep at $130. 

I like that shirt but the size chart looks weird. I'm usually a medium, but the chart for medium has a 48" chest?!

Yeah you’re definitely going to have to get it altered. They run huge. 

7 hours ago, APMP said:
On 4/7/2023 at 9:46 PM, Mason Ramsey said:

I like that shirt but the size chart looks weird. I'm usually a medium, but the chart for medium has a 48" chest?!

Seems like they have different cuts/fits. "Classic" runs oversized (I guess like hawaiian shirts should run?), "Tailored" and "Rayon" seem to run more true to size, but not sure if there are any Texas ones in those fits.

3 hours ago, Horn of Gabriel said:

Has anyone done the pre-spring game team fire sale?  Do they have anything good or is just clearance rack shit?

A few years ago I bought a game jersey (tailored, obv) that I plan to frame and put in the man cave. Regular size shoes and apparel tend to get snatched up really quick and only the lineman sizes are left behind. In the words of Ricky Bobby if you ain't first, you're last 

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, D3zii said:

Best picture I could get but where can I get this hoodie with the old longhorn logo !?!?? 

these are 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

They were given to the team for the last Alamo Bowl, so you'd probably have to get one directly from a player. They had some bowl gear at the recent Fire Sale before the spring game, but I didn't see any of these there.

There's always a chance we could see something similar drop with next year's set of gear, but I'd say it's pretty unlikely.

• 2 weeks later...

I could have sworn the board used to have a pets sub-forum but now I can't find it?

I walk my dogs six days a week, up to 50 miles a month.  
During the Round Rock summers, I need to bring a water bottle with me for them to hydrate on long walks.

I first started going this a few years ago and the first several "collapsible water bowls" I tried all sucked.
They all ripped at the "folds" in the "ribbon" structure.

Until I found this one.  It holds up FOREVER.
It's so amazing that I emailed them, begging them to sell me one with a "Longhorns" logo on it. 
I also mentioned "Burnt Orange".

They never replied.  But now when I went to buy a backup, I see they're calling it "Burnt Orange" now.  
The color, I mean.

Anyways, it's not a real Longhorns deal but if you're looking for a good bowl for your dog, then look no further.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07YJCZVMN/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

image.png.b8a1d8d5a8271b32a7689d7aa695be75.png

My pup with his bowl

image.thumb.png.79a59a6b54fbc56859bf5e524b5e6c5a.png

CAUTION:
I suggest upgrading the hook because the stock one gets "opened" real easy when they're exploring bush.

image.thumb.png.e10e34523f16cefd8c090a31f87cc4e8.png

• Hook 'Em 6

• 3 weeks later...

If someone can find a place to buy a new one of these hats, I will be forever in your debt (up to and including murder and body disposal).  I’ve worn mine to the point where I believe I can grow a micro society from the sweat germs and the bill is beyond frayed.  I’ve had no luck in searching for it and this may be the best fitting cap I’ve ever had.  PLAAASE HALP!

- 47 Brand 

- white State of Texas logo on front 

- cloth strap with brass button and longhorn logo tag

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 1

I ordered a pair (and some light blue toddler ones so the kid and I can be sk8 punks together) but it hasn’t shipped yet. I’m guessing it will be a bit off but honestly… here are some picks from the internet and it doesn’t look bad

image.thumb.jpeg.8e82d72f8bdfc4694187e14df9db9297.jpeg

image.jpeg.2a8b3a77a2a81576a4f3d9aac1c6e086.jpeg

I’ll post a pic when they show up.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Celery Man said:

I ordered a pair (and some light blue toddler ones so the kid and I can be sk8 punks together) but it hasn’t shipped yet. I’m guessing it will be a bit off but honestly… here are some picks from the internet and it doesn’t look bad

image.thumb.jpeg.8e82d72f8bdfc4694187e14df9db9297.jpeg

image.jpeg.2a8b3a77a2a81576a4f3d9aac1c6e086.jpeg

I’ll post a pic when they show up.

Damnit

15 hours ago, Teryor said:

Screenshot_20230604_170557_Email.jpg

Please be better than last time...

15 hours ago, HRSchenker said:

Man I fucking hope so. Homefield has some incredible retro gear but the UT options they originally released were dogshit 

Co-sign. I got the Texas Fight hoodie and thr baseball font tee, but I was expecting to want way more.

22 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Co-sign. I got the Texas Fight hoodie and thr baseball font tee, but I was expecting to want way more.

I got the baseball tee too; the collar has a gaping opening and the sleeves are…really short. Is that how all the home field tees are made?

On 6/4/2023 at 11:59 AM, hookemATL said:

If someone can find a place to buy a new one of these hats, I will be forever in your debt (up to and including murder and body disposal).  I’ve worn mine to the point where I believe I can grow a micro society from the sweat germs and the bill is beyond frayed.  I’ve had no luck in searching for it and this may be the best fitting cap I’ve ever had.  PLAAASE HALP!

- 47 Brand 

- white State of Texas logo on front 

- cloth strap with brass button and longhorn logo tag

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Why are you replacing that hat so soon?  That still has a few years of life left in it.  Wasteful!

• Haha 1