What new UT gear are you looking to buy this year?

GhostOfTomJoad

1 hour ago, Your Mom said:

Yea I saw that when I searched - kinda hate that font treatment. Thanks though! 

On 8/2/2022 at 2:18 PM, texas08 said:

The kids selection at the coop is abysmal. The oranges they use on most of the the kids stuff is ridiculously off…ok state type orange.

On 8/3/2022 at 2:24 AM, Zeus said:

Yeah, found a 2T and 4T of this in the clearance and bought both. Only time I've found something there for kids I liked.

PXL_20211113_154106055~2.jpg

Any ideas on infant through toddler? We're having this problem right now and I want my newborn girl looking right come spring game!

As a matter of fact, I still remember going to the Co-op store that used to be in Dallas in 2009 the week before we played Tech (the year after the Leach/Crabtree game) and they were selling a game shirt that said something to the effect of “let’s make the pirate walk the plank” so we’ve been guilty of this before.

On 8/28/2022 at 7:43 PM, Mother mopar said:
On 8/25/2022 at 2:45 PM, Gordon Shumway said:
112328096-HERO?%24KDP-XLARGE%24

Just bought this one.  Hope its cool enough this year to wear it to a game.  Love the pearl snap shirts. 

Where did you get it at?

https://www.wrangler.com/shop/wrangler-collegiate-embroidered-twill-western-snap-shirt-CO2TSUTX.html?merchCategory=WRG_COLLECTIONS_COLLEGIATE&dwvar_CO2TSUTX_color=112328096

• Like 1