What new UT gear are you looking to buy this year?

GhostOfTomJoad

On 8/31/2018 at 2:23 PM, lonestar3 said:

Feel like I got a steal this year. Saw it earlier in the summer at Academy and put off buying it and couldn’t find it when I went to get my hunting license yesterday. Went to a different store and they had them on the clearance rack for $30.

dde5bd3a4328711a81528543f76c71a4.jpg

that IS a good deal.  which academy was it?

• 3 months later...

Quick question for the masses...can anyone tell me who the apparel vendor was on the concourse of the East side uppder deck?  I had my 5 yo son with me at the Iowa State game, and the vendor had a bunch of toy 18-wheelers for sale.  It was a replica of the Texas Football 18-wheeler.  He kept begging for one, and I kept telling him to put it on his Christmas list, you know, thinking I could easily find it online and get him one for Christmas.  I have looked at the Co-Op site, and the site through Texas athletics, and I cannot find the damn thing.  Any ideas where else I should look?  Or who might have been operating the booth? 

32 minutes ago, TexasBeta said:

Good call. Ran across my Shock the Nation Cotton Bowl shirt VS Miami the other day. May have to donate that one to goodwill or Africa. Worn once.

Lance Gunn was strong with the pimpness!  Keith Cash in the endzone.  Dick slapping Houston.  Fucking Miami.....

On 8/27/2018 at 11:20 PM, NoRagrets said:

This thread is depressing.

so how does CDC get us out of these shit contracts and into some better merch?

Hey, if he can just get Nike to get back to making their best-selling Texas hat ever, I'll be thrilled.

40 minutes ago, texashorn13 said:

Quick question for the masses...can anyone tell me who the apparel vendor was on the concourse of the East side uppder deck?  I had my 5 yo son with me at the Iowa State game, and the vendor had a bunch of toy 18-wheelers for sale.  It was a replica of the Texas Football 18-wheeler.  He kept begging for one, and I kept telling him to put it on his Christmas list, you know, thinking I could easily find it online and get him one for Christmas.  I have looked at the Co-Op site, and the site through Texas athletics, and I cannot find the damn thing.  Any ideas where else I should look?  Or who might have been operating the booth? 

https://www.amazon.com/University-Longhorns-Football-Diecast-Tractor/dp/B00H4DJZ52

Although it says it’s currently unavailable. 

5 minutes ago, rpspeed said:

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p/new-era-mens-texas-longhorns-burnt-orange-training-adjustable-visor-18utamnctxsrgntrntex/18utamnctxsrgntrntex?Clearance=true

Can we get a slush fund going to buy out all of these and burn them in a grease fire somewhere?

2 hours ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Anyone found any Sugar Bowl gear that doesn't looks like shit?

Yeah, it's weird to me that there isn't any official Sugar Bowl gear in burnt orange.

Black and gray aren't our colors. They have stuff in Georgia's red. Our color is burnt orange. Fuck the other stuff.

• Fuck You 1

43 minutes ago, texashorn13 said:

You are a saint...thank you.

Dm or tweet at CDC on the twitter machine. He’ll pass it along to one of his employees and get back to you. Amazon is out and eBay won’t arrive until after Christmas.  

• 1 month later...