Russell Westbrook fashion thread

52-80

15 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Yeah he really has a lot to hang his head about.  LOL

agreed.  the turd shot 15-26 and grabbed 16 boards.  couldnt even crack 50/20.  ya'll should run him out of the state

3 minutes ago, 52-80 said:

agreed.  the turd shot 15-26 and grabbed 16 boards.  couldnt even crack 50/20.  ya'll should run him out of the state

The guy has a lot of MJ in him but get's shit on constantly.  I honestly don't get it.  He should have easily had another triple double last night (not to mention the W) but his fucktard sidekicks can't make an open jumper to save their lives.  

Edited by ChiTownDoc

58 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

The guy has a lot of MJ in him but get's shit on constantly.  I honestly don't get it.  He should have easily had another triple double last night (not to mention the W) but his fucktard sidekicks can't make an open jumper to save their lives.  

and the big hustle crunchtime tip-in, the steal, the closing layup, etc...

...hes a joy to watch play.  the houston sourpuss fans crying through an entire offseason+ doesnt change that.

On 4/4/2018 at 5:03 PM, 52-80 said:

...hes a joy to watch play.  the houston sourpuss fans crying through an entire offseason+ doesnt change that.

soak him in then.  his season will be over in a month.

also, isn't this thread supposed to be about the stupid ass way he dresses rather than his play on the court?

On 4/5/2018 at 6:27 PM, BigOrange1 said:

soak him in then.  his season will be over in a month.

also, isn't this thread supposed to be about the stupid ass way he dresses rather than his play on the court?

Cool.  He can wear a tutu and still scare GS and Houston.  Don’t be fooled sitting on your couch.  Nobody in the league looks past Russ. 

On 4/5/2018 at 10:23 AM, ChiTownDoc said:

Oh fuck, I guess that means Russ sucks.  Good call.  My bad.  

He does suck.....the abilities of his teammates away. He is a great player but has to do so at the expense in others. Players improve when they leave and regress when they play with him. OKC needs a real point guard to ever have a chance with Russ, but will have to be someone who can tell him he looks fat in those pants. 

They had the best record in the league vs the top 3 teams.  Maybe wait a bit to pen the obituary?

And KD is the same with and without him. Kanter still sucks.  Dipo better but it’s much easier to Star w scrubs while actually starting.  Ibaka same too.

PG will be fine in OKC.  Carmelo has been an older version of the same Melo we all love to hate.  

So just chill...

2 hours ago, ChickenSandwich said:

He does suck.....the abilities of his teammates away. He is a great player but has to do so at the expense in others. Players improve when they leave and regress when they play with him. OKC needs a real point guard to ever have a chance with Russ, but will have to be someone who can tell him he looks fat in those pants. 

And PG is shooting the best in his career.  And 32 year old Corey Brewer is playing better than when he was getting same time on the Rockets.  And even after getting traded away Lantern is effusive on praise for Westbrook.  And under his burner account KD attacked the entire team and organization but didn't say a single bad thing against Russ.

But keep on with your shitty narrative 

• Like 1

How many easy looks does Russ cost his offense by not being available for the outlet pass because he is in the paint trying to get a rebound.  His game needs to evolve.  He has all of the tools in the world to play however he wants.

Are the Warrior/Rockets more or less offensively efficient pushing the ball from mid court with Curry/Harden than they would be with those guys as primary rebounders?

4 hours ago, ChickenSandwich said:

one more win by adding Paul George and Carmelo Anthony.  Talk about an impact.  Does PG look like a max player next to Russ?  Only needed the last three days of the season to make the playoffs

but keep making excuses because he fills up the stat sheet, just not the win column. 

Good point, you just invented a great metric!

So when GSW dropped 7 wins year on year, was it because Curry sucks, or Durant sucks?

If we're going down this road, why is Harden an MVP candidate instead of CP3?  Idiot.

11 hours ago, 52-80 said:

Good point, you just invented a great metric!

So when GSW dropped 7 wins year on year, was it because Curry sucks, or Durant sucks?

If we're going down this road, why is Harden an MVP candidate instead of CP3?  Idiot.

Lmao, you just mad you can’t keep screaming “Get Russ some help” 

He's a great player but he sucks? You make a lot of sense.

Reading is hard. The verb “suck” was referring to the impact Westbrook has had on his teammates, not him as a player. The following sentence confirmed the obvious inference. 

I’m sure Olidepo misses Russ a bunch and Paul can’t wait to resign to keep this shooting percentage train going.  

20 hours ago, ChickenSandwich said:

I’m glad it didn’t happen but I think Chris Paul would have a similar impact on wins had he gone to the Thunder and Paul to the Rockets. Russ moves to SG and has someone to teach him how to win. 

I just got to say, thinking that Chris Paul can teach anyone about winning is fresh, considering CP3's biggest knock has been that he has won fuckall, even though he is one of the best PGs to play in the past 10 years.

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 2:57 PM, Dutchrudder said:

I'm a take ya grandpa's style, I'm a take ya grandpa's style, No, for real.

022418_aGSW_GettyImages-923881484_864x13

I love Westbrook as an individual player.  He's electric, but not a great team player.

Props to him for not being bound by gender rules and shopping at the "young miss" department.