CPAC 2019

Grandioso

1 hour ago, Iconoclast Texan said:
The antidote is...anti-illegals...and making fun of and belittling...identity politics.

You're still a complete moron.

Note that my editing and ellipses did not change the meaning of your post, they were done merely to point out this single specific instance of your mind-numbing hypocrisy by filtering out some of your usual verbal diarrhea.

Edited by Huckleberry

I’m sorry, are men somehow inherently unable to control themselves?

Is there some kind of implied threat that if we don’t mollycoddle the weakest men who get their masculinity shattered that there will be consequences?

And why is that a certain type of man sees women and minorities gaining power and influence as equal to a the “traditional male” being diminished?

Just because others become equal doesn’t mean you lose. It’s not a pie, there’s enough slices for everyone.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

And why is that a certain type of man sees women and minorities gaining power and influence as equal to a the “traditional male” being diminished?
Just because others become equal doesn’t mean you lose. It’s not a pie, there’s enough slices for everyone.

Many things are zero sum in R I-got-mine world. Immigrants who could make our country even stronger are viewed as invading threats. Middle class is viewed as wanting to grab the riches from the top 1%.

Laugh all you want but a large segment of frustrated, restless males are not good for any society. The almost demonization of masculinity by some segments of society has and will cause a backlash and the GOP is the party to harness its for political gain. Basically, what I am saying is that the GOP only has old, white males to court is a very false assumption to make.

Incels don’t come out of mom’s basement to vote and donate to candidates in the GOP.

Demonization of masculinity? GTFO.  The biggest movies, video games, televised events, and most popular TV shows celebrate masculinity, to a ridiculous extreme.  

And your target audience of incels, are partly incels because they spend way too much fucking time consuming those movies and tv shows and video games, and everything about them.   

The GOP is not going to win because of incels.  At least not until those incels are in their 60s.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, David Dennison said:

Ooooooh, scary beta cuck incels.

I don’t know much about incels and thankfully not one of them. I know they are an angry lot about their shitty jobs and lack of pussy. That makes them a prime demo for us to mine in the future. Also, like Iranians and Cubans, Asians are high achievers who identify more with the majority than with the aggrieved minority class. Asians are the most discriminated group in this country with elite universities treating them like they did Jews before WWII with de facto quotas. Look at what DeBlasio is trying to do in NY with the elite public schools by wanting to increase diversity at the expense of high achieving Asians. That’s another fertile group to cultivate. Just wanted to point out that the base is not limited to just old, white men who are dying. It will be up to the new generation of the GOP to grow the party.

1 minute ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

I don’t know much about incels and thankfully not one of them. I know they are an angry lot about their shitty jobs and lack of pussy. That makes them a prime demo for us to mine in the future. Also, like Iranians and Cubans, Asians are high achievers who identify more with the majority than with the aggrieved minority class. Asians are the most discriminated group in this country with elite universities treating them like they did Jews before WWII with de facto quotas. Look at what DeBlasio is trying to do in NY with the elite public schools by wanting to increase diversity at the expense of high achieving Asians. That’s another fertile group to cultivate. Just wanted to point out that the base is not limited to just old, white men who are dying. It will be up to the new generation of the GOP to grow the party.

Seriously, you are an evil fuck. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

I’m sorry, are men somehow inherently unable to control themselves?

Is there some kind of implied threat that if we don’t mollycoddle the weakest men who get their masculinity shattered that there will be consequences?

Hon there are winners and losers in society. Always have been. Some people are going to get the short end of the stick. 

4 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Iranians are high achievers?  Maybe at getting trashy bravo tv shows and threatening to shoot immigrants at the border for fun.

Image result for shahs of sunset

Wrong. From the liberal HuffPost

“A report by the Iranian Studies Group at MIT reveals that per capita average income for Iranian-Americans is 50% higher than that of the rest of the nation. Iranian-Americans living in homes valued at over $1 Million exceeds the national average by ten times.

The list of Iranians in high-powered tech positions is extensive, some examples of which include Shervin Pishevar, co-founder of Sherpa Capital, Pierre Omidyar, founder of Ebay, and Sean Rad & Justin Mateen, co-founders of Tinder.

Iranian-Americans have also attained top positions in financial markets. One example is Sharmin Mossavar-Rahmani, a rare woman in the male-dominated field of finance, serving as the CIO of Private Wealth Management at Goldman Sachs.”

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/iranian-americans-at-the-forefront-of-success_us_59b1af7fe4b0c50640cd65dc

Iranian, Cuban, Jewish and Asian Americans are the cream of the crop when it comes to minorities 

And being a loser is not the fault of the winners. That’s just playing victim.

“Oh there’s a demographic of people who by their collection of horrible personalities/mental illnesses/bad choices are being left behind! Instead of coming up with solutions to help them catch up with and join modern society, let’s instead reinforce all their negative impulses to make sure they direct their hatred towards the ‘others’ and feel connected to us! They’ll still be weirdo gross antisocial losers who may or may not shoot up a bunch of women but they’ll most definitely vote for our team! And that’s what really matters!”

Disgusting.

• Like 1

Laugh all you want but a large segment of frustrated, restless males are not good for any society. The almost demonization of masculinity by some segments of society has and will cause a backlash and the GOP is the party to harness its for political gain. Basically, what I am saying is that the GOP only has old, white males to court is a very false assumption to make.

No need to court old white males, they already got them and they aren't going anywhere, that's the GOP base. The problem is the GOP has made the decisions over the last couple of years not to court anybody else. Their base of old, white, non-college educated, evangelical, males are more fervent than ever. But that slice of the pie is getting smaller. Going to be tough winning future elections with only that demographic. 

23 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

I don’t know much about incels and thankfully not one of them. I know they are an angry lot about their shitty jobs and lack of pussy. 

If some meth-addled skinhead from Florida with a 6th-grade education who is in and out of prison on a yearly basis can father kids by multiple women, then the incels can get laid.  

If the GOP is the party of bootstrappers, what would they want with a bunch of basement dwellers who refuse to help themselves?

58 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

The GOP has nothing to offer.

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

If some meth-addled skinhead from Florida with a 6th-grade education who is in and out of prison on a yearly basis can father kids by multiple women, then the incels can get laid.  

Oh, it gets better.  Layer on (1) a warped conception of their own worthiness, and (2) an utterly warped and twisted idea of what women should be like.

See, they think that EVERY guy is entitled to bang 10s, and nothing but 10s.  And it's totally unfair, and DEFINITELY a product of discrimination, the liberal media, the jews, etc., that the hot 10s out there won't give these guys - reminder, these are guys with shitty jobs, no ambition, poor interpersonal skills, who take zero responsibility for bettering themselves -- all the loving they are entitled to just by virtue of their existence.

And it gets worse -- their perception of women is fucking twisted.  They perceive "10s" to be what they call "Stacy" -- barbie-doll caricatures of what real women are.  They see the widely-circulated photos on the internet of women who have been surgically enhanced, plucked, photoshopped, etc., and think that (1) that's what REAL women look like, and (2) they are ENTITLED to that real woman.  Nevermind that, even to the extent that women like that exist, they are a fraction of a percent of the population.  Nope.  That's what a woman is, and EVERY man is entitled to one.  To use as his sexual plaything, because that's what women are for.

So, no, these guys can't get laid.  Because they're twisted fucking losers with no attractive attributes, no social skills, and a completely unrealistic sense of what they have a shot at.  If they ever shook those attributes off, they could probably have a perfectly fulfilling relationship and sex life.

Brisket, with his bum knee and spare tire belly and noodle arm isn't gonna be a star NFL QB.  I might have fun playing some touch FB on the beach with my friends, and I should enjoy that, because it's fun.  I have a realistic sense of my place in the FB world, and happily work within that.  But these fucking losers think that if they aren't all Tom Brady with 6 rings boning Giselle every night, well then, the world must have conspired against them!  No, it hasn't.  They're just fucking losers, and they're going to stay losers because they refuse to work within reality.

Wrong. From the liberal HuffPost
“A report by the Iranian Studies Group at MIT reveals that per capita average income for Iranian-Americans is 50% higher than that of the rest of the nation. Iranian-Americans living in homes valued at over $1 Million exceeds the national average by ten times.
The list of Iranians in high-powered tech positions is extensive, some examples of which include Shervin Pishevar, co-founder of Sherpa Capital, Pierre Omidyar, founder of Ebay, and Sean Rad & Justin Mateen, co-founders of Tinder.
Iranian-Americans have also attained top positions in financial markets. One example is Sharmin Mossavar-Rahmani, a rare woman in the male-dominated field of finance, serving as the CIO of Private Wealth Management at Goldman Sachs.”
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/iranian-americans-at-the-forefront-of-success_us_59b1af7fe4b0c50640cd65dc
Iranian, Cuban, Jewish and Asian Americans are the cream of the crop when it comes to minorities 

And then there is you.
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Oh, it gets better.  Layer on (1) a warped conception of their own worthiness, and (2) an utterly warped and twisted idea of what women should be like.

See, they think that EVERY guy is entitled to bang 10s, and nothing but 10s.  And it's totally unfair, and DEFINITELY a product of discrimination, the liberal media, the jews, etc., that the hot 10s out there won't give these guys - reminder, these are guys with shitty jobs, no ambition, poor interpersonal skills, who take zero responsibility for bettering themselves -- all the loving they are entitled to just by virtue of their existence.

And it gets worse -- their perception of women is fucking twisted.  They perceive "10s" to be what they call "Stacy" -- barbie-doll caricatures of what real women are.  They see the widely-circulated photos on the internet of women who have been surgically enhanced, plucked, photoshopped, etc., and think that (1) that's what REAL women look like, and (2) they are ENTITLED to that real woman.  Nevermind that, even to the extent that women like that exist, they are a fraction of a percent of the population.  Nope.  That's what a woman is, and EVERY man is entitled to one.  To use as his sexual plaything, because that's what women are for.

You are just talking shit cuz you are not a straight edge redpill Chad out there, pure in body and mind, slaying legendary poon.

• Like 2