Let's Fix MLB ...

Lidig8r

Nothing would turn this into a game for millennials faster than a rule changing the fundamentals of pitching. From now on, two strikes and you strike out; three balls and you walk. I really have no idea how that would play out, but things presumably would move right along. 

And yet MLB did not start off with even an unwritten rule banning African Americans. That came decades later. If you want to go back to the "original" rules that wasn't one. It was arbitrarily added after the fact, like the DH
Ding, ding, ding.

Something everybody realized Helobious had no idea about.
  • Fuck You 2

Thanks for actually responding.
Still, the larger point is that I see no way getting rid of the DH makes the game better. Look at OPS or almost any other batting stat by position, you’ll notice one position lags outrageously behind the others. I don’t see how giving pitchers more at bats makes the game any better. It’ll also decrease the quality of pitching (the most specialized of the defensive positions, it’s dumb to act like it’s no different from 2B or right field) because pitchers will have to devote more time to hitting training.
Yeah, it's balanced by how much more important the position is to preventing runs than the others.
  • Fuck You 2

9 hours ago, Jameslaw121 said:

Can we start by not having games on Face Book???

No shit.  If the game is on FaceBook, then it's not on mlb.tv.  I get every game from every team on mlb.tv... except the stupid ass FaceBook ones.

But more importantly, no way in hell I'm signing up for FaceBook for a few baseball games.

Eliminate the need for certain types of Yankees fans from being able to post on the internet.

You know the kind I mean. Strong tendency to make any discussion about baseball to be about the Yankees and how great they are? That kind.

2 hours ago, Rimbo said:

Eliminate the need for certain types of Yankees fans from being able to post on the internet.

You know the kind I mean. Strong tendency to make any discussion about baseball to be about the Yankees and how great they are? That kind.

So, you want to get rid of the MLB network then huh?

• Haha 1