Things you're a little bit embarrassed to admit

Hanrahan

2 hours ago, AM Wood said:

What is this I don’t even.....

so so what is a good movie?

That's why I am embarrassed to admit it. Everyone I know loved it and I could barely make it through it. It's overuse of foul language was distracting and the music was so over the top melodramatic at weird intervals that I could just not get into it. 

And Jim Gaffigam is fucking hilarious. No shame in admitting that. 

4 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

That's why I am embarrassed to admit it. Everyone I know loved it and I could barely make it through it. It's overuse of foul language was distracting and the music was so over the top melodramatic at weird intervals that I could just not get into it. 

Are you thinking of a different movie because this doesn’t sound like the Shawshank Redemption movie I watched half a hundred times.  It has been a few years since I last watched it so my memory may be fuzzy.

I’ll listen to Seal.....particularly “Kiss From a Rose” and “Crazy”

Sometimes when I'm banging my fiance I'll start singing "kissed by a rose." And we'll start laughing.

It's really funny if you've watched a certain scene in "shameless."

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DsmR5om9DKeI&ved=2ahUKEwjQ3YHt1JnaAhUBOawKHSs9BiYQFjAAegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw398PkSrPiI17SfV24NYcA0

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

39 minutes ago, BigDHornfan said:

Fuck yes.  Love it.  and not ashamed to admit it.

You gotta buy it as 1/3 of a 3 flavor sampler with Peach Wheat and Mango Kolsch (Prickly>Peach>>>>>>Mango) Unless you're up for swapping out all the lesser ones with Prickly and seeing if the cashier notices or cares.

45 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

You creeped on chicks at your dads funeral?  Bravo sir.  

Ogling chicks was the only reason I set foot in a church once I hit puberty. Shit. That was pretty much the reason I did anything once I hit puberty. N/M.

5 hours ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

You creeped on chicks at your dads funeral?  Bravo sir.  

Yeah, it was only for a couple of seconds as he walked in, but it was some much needed levity.

1 hour ago, futureman said:

grief is nature’s most powerful aphrodisiac. 

And mirth can be one of nature's best ways to numb pain.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BlueGreySky said:

Yeah, it was only for a couple of seconds as he walked in, but it was some much needed levity.

And mirth can be one of nature's best ways to numb pain.

BGS and i were laughing our asses off...everyone was giving us the catholic stink eye. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, RCRanger03 said:

You gotta buy it as 1/3 of a 3 flavor sampler with Peach Wheat and Mango Kolsch (Prickly>Peach>>>>>>Mango) Unless you're up for swapping out all the lesser ones with Prickly and seeing if the cashier notices or cares.

Jesus Christ.  Might as well have some wine coolers while you're at it.

• Haha 1

On 4/1/2018 at 10:43 AM, Newy25 said:

Are you sure you weren't watching The Godfather Part 3?