Things you're a little bit embarrassed to admit

Hanrahan

I often have a hard time falling asleep, and one of the best cures is some Bob Ross.  I frequently pass out with headphones on listening to him paint and talk.  I've also downloaded audio from a random YouTube product reviewer reviewing all kinds of crap just because he also has a really relaxing tone.  That shit is like a drug for me, I basically can't sleep without it now. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

I often have a hard time falling asleep, and one of the best cures is some Bob Ross.  I frequently pass out with headphones on listening to him paint and talk.  I've also downloaded audio from a random YouTube product reviewer reviewing all kinds of crap just because he also has a really relaxing tone.  That shit is like a drug for me, I basically can't sleep without it now. 

I've done the Bob Ross thing, did it for several months.  Try a channel called Sleep With Me Podcast.  It's great.

• Like 1

I listened to Phil Hendrie for months before figuring out the prank.  Not every single night, but regularly.  He got me every fucking time.  One night he said he was having Mike Tyson on, this was early 2000s.  It clearly wasn't Tyson, it was some deep voiced asshole.  They got me to call in, I'm yelling at the producer "that's not Tyson, that's not Tyson!"  He was like no, it totally is.  I was out of my mind trying to tell him that wasn't Tyson.

He got me so fucking good.

• Like 1

On 4/3/2018 at 12:16 PM, BearSchlong said:

I've started blow drying my armpits and taint after I shower.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I still towel dry.  Let my wife try that on me one time.  Had it on hot air and almost fried of my cocktail frank and giggle berries.

• Haha 1

On 4/3/2018 at 12:16 PM, BearSchlong said:

I've started blow drying my armpits and taint after I shower.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

You’ll be one of those 80 year old buzzards in the gym locker room with gravity stretched set of truck nutz dangling in front of the wall dryer.   Book it. 

On 4/2/2018 at 8:08 PM, Washpark said:

Even though the dog isn’t allowed to sleep on the bed, he always sleeps on the bed when the girlfriend is out of town.   

Opposite for us.

when I get up to leave for work, the dogs are snuggled up to the wife quicker than you can say, ‘Cruella Deville.’

I like a couple of nickelback tunes.

i cry on Xmas eve when they turn down the church lights and quietly sing Silent Night.

i know nothing about small engine repair and most anything mechanical other than how to take something to a shop. 

The flying monkey scenes in The Wizard of Oz terrify me and I have been known to leave the room. 

Considering the amount of firearms I own and my experience with them, I consider myself a poor marksman relative to my “peer group” of frequent shooters. 

Edited by Reagan1k
  • Like 1

I can't find a thread for this, i'll post it here. Last night me and my roommate's work friends went out last night. We go to a place called Punch Bowl social and play some games and do karaoke all the while taking shots of tequila and rum and all sorts of drinks. By 12am i'm feeling drunk and tired so I head back in an Uber while my roommate and one other buddy went to the Dancing Bare. I go up and notice i need to take a shit and i get undressed and slide my underwear to my feet, all of a sudden I feel dizzy and I throw up all over myself and my underwear as i'm shitting. I feel another one coming up and so i crawl to the bathtub and start throwing up. I must have fallen asleep like that, cause my and the roommate's girlfriend find me about 2am on the floor with my head propped on the edge of the tub with puke on me and in the tub, and shit and puke in and on the toilet. My girlfriend gets me in the tub and hoses me off and gets me to bed. She said she was up till 3 cleaning my mess.