Things you're a little bit embarrassed to admit

Hanrahan

I like live musical theatre.  I would still have season tickets to TUTs if I had someone who would go with me.

Do you like Scandinavian working girls? Would you be willing to throw in a meal at the Cheesecake Factory as part of the deal?

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer hard rock/ metal and then Classic Rock.

However, I will listen to 80's hair bands and shit like Pet Shop Boys/ Thompson Twins/ Frankie Goes To Hollywood/ and love the hell out of it.

9 hours ago, slorch said:

However, I will listen to 80's hair bands and shit like Pet Shop Boys/ Thompson Twins/ Frankie Goes To Hollywood/ and love the hell out of it.

I need to embarrassed along with you on this.

I’m a Ticket P1, but when I do listen to music on the radio, I prefer JackFM

I have 2 Enya albums, several Beyoncé singles and the Spice Girls greatest hits on my phone. Not a single Willie Nelson song.

We’re all thankful you don’t live in Texas anymore.

You probably prefer salsa made in NYC too, I bet.

On 3/31/2018 at 9:42 AM, Prepuce of Doom said:

I'm interested in eating at Long John Silver's about once every 8-10 years, and have always assumed that everyone else who ever eats there does so with roughly the same frequency.

I hit up LJS about once every 12-14 years.

2 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

You're assuming that she did at one time stand to pee. Who knows? An inner need to always sit to pee may have been the first clue. 

I knew a lady years ago that made her two young boys (7 & 10) sit to pee at home to help keep the bathroom clean.  Real freaky family.  We used to joke that she probably made her husband sit too.

I hit it slightly more often, but not a lot more.

Cracked up when I hit the LJS I’m Brownwood on my way to a hearing the next day. In line on front of me we’re three dudes in full-on boots, spurs, hats, the whole nine yards. And they were for real, because Brownwood. Had a hankering for the fish and chicken combo, I guess.

On 4/21/2018 at 8:02 PM, F250 said:

This is probably mine, as well, although my memory must be shorter than yours because I bet it's every five years or so on my end. 

It's definitely one of those meals (and when I break and hit LJS, I'm all in) where I hate-munch the food rather than purely enjoy, but still can't stop myself. 

2 hours ago, Stros said:

So I need to get a camera shoved up my ass soon. I don't man scape anything. My problem is, if their is a hot ass nurse or girl doctor checking out my chocolate star fish. Should I get my ass waxed or bleached?

Be a man and do it without anesthesia.  I did it last year.  It was "uncomfortable" at a couple of times but when they were done I got dressed and drove away.  No grogginess or ill side effects.

2 hours ago, Stros said:

So I need to get a camera shoved up my ass soon. I don't man scape anything. My problem is, if their is a hot ass nurse or girl doctor checking out my chocolate star fish. Should I get my ass waxed or bleached?

By the time you're done with the prep and ready for the procedure you won't care at all what your asshole looks like to anyone.

And screw having it done without the anesthesia.  That's some of the best sleep you'll ever have in your life.

6 hours ago, Stros said:

You are going to be more worried about shitting on them. I had a hot nurse btw, for real. Doc had a joke about a re-circumcision about 10 seconds before I went night night. I ate a #2 whataburger and some enchiladas that evening. Way so fucking hungry. 

I got into watching this show Long Lost Family about people searching for their biological parents or children they gave up for adoption.  As a father to a son we adopted as an infant, I know this day will eventually come up in my own life and....well, every damn episode causes a water leakage from my eyes.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

I give zero shits about the temperature of food/drinks. Coffee that's been sitting on my desk for several hours doesn't bother me. Cold spaghetti is fine. 

I worked with a guy that would not drink hot coffee.  He would make coffe the night before and let it sit on his nightstand overnight so he could drink it lukewarm in the morning.