Things you're a little bit embarrassed to admit

Hanrahan

On 4/29/2018 at 4:31 PM, Lhorn said:

I've never seen an episode of the Sopranos, Mad Men, Game of Thrones, the Wire, Downton Abby, Orange is the New Black, or any of the other popular series (except season 1 of Breaking Bad).  I've been watching episodes of Maude, Alice, One Day at a Time.

I too have never seen an episode of any of these shows but add Breaking Bad too.

The Hangover might be the most overrated comedy of all time.

Not even close to top 10 material and I hate that Asian guy.

He is not funny at all but rather annoying.

Now get the fuck off of my lawn you assholes.

6 hours ago, Upgrayedd said:

I like A-1 steak sauce on leftover steak

Slice very thin while cold the next morning. Real butter and sliced jalepenos in a frying pan. Cook for about 2 minutes, add eggs. Throw that in a tortilla with some mild cheddar on top.  

Damn son. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I love Disney (kids movie) movie music.  It's 1) nostalgic and 2) reminds me of innocence.  My kids have had it on blast all day on Pandora, and it's great.  I'm mostly talking the classics, and not the new made for TV shit.  But the classic and current animation blockbusters.

Edited by ernest_t_bass

17 hours ago, DaysOff said:
On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 4:36 PM, smwhorn said:
If I am flipping channels and come across any of the Harry Potter movies, I will watch it.

Never seen a single minute of a Harry Potter movie.

they are awesome totally worth it. hope my daughter is into them one day so I can go to universal and see harry potter land

On 4/26/2018 at 8:07 AM, El Moco said:

I don’t like super hot coffee either.  One burn and I can’t taste a thing the rest of the day.  I put enough creamer in my coffee to take the temp down just enough where it’s still hot, but not scorching.  I can easily sip it without burning myself.  My parents were polar opposites.  My dad would put an ice cube in his hot coffee and my mom would serve herself a cup from the coffee maker and then put it in the microwave for 30 seconds.  I used to tell her it was no longer coffee, but lava now.

Same here. I don't like any hot drinks whatsoever. Can't do hot chocolate, tea, coffee without destroying my taste for the next day. Is it one of those things where you just need to drink it hot enough and your mouth will get used to it, or is it somehow genetic??

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, KYHorn said:

Same here. I don't like any hot drinks whatsoever. Can't do hot chocolate, tea, coffee without destroying my taste for the next day. Is it one of those things where you just need to drink it hot enough and your mouth will get used to it, or is it somehow genetic??

Yeah I think being a pussy has a genetic component. 

1 hour ago, SimonBolivar said:

I haven't pooped in a public bathroom since February of 2011 in the Orlando International Airport bathroom. Just my home and hotels since then.

I'm also a poop camel. If I'm not sleeping there, I'm not pooping there unless it's an absolute emergency. Not quite sure how I became that way, but it's always been my M.O.

Last emergency was during day-long qualifying exams during grad school in 2009. 

Edit: I have, however, smoked weed while using my own toilet. 

Edited by Prepuce of Doom

I take a shit at HEB about once every six weeks or so.  Lovely, clean restrooms.  Fully enclosed toilets.  Loud hand drying things that drown out bathroom noises.

I also drop a deuce at the office several times a week and I only work with 4 other people.  

32 minutes ago, bluto said:

How the f is that possible to go years without shitting outside your home base. Mind blowing. 

I dunno I'm pretty regular at 7-8 PM most days. I might skip a day here and there if there is no pressing need. In high school I pissed twice a day once waking up and once before bed. I'm a more normal 5-6 times a day there now. I remember when I was a senior we camped out at the school the night before the last day of school and that was the first time I had been in the bathroom at my school.

Edited by SimonBolivar

2 hours ago, SimonBolivar said:

I haven't pooped in a public bathroom since February of 2011 in the Orlando International Airport bathroom. Just my home and hotels since then.

1 hour ago, DaysOff said:

I discuss the Policy of a Proper Facility all the time. I'll hold my shit in for two days but I'm not shitting on a disgusting toilet.

1 hour ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

I'm also a poop camel. If I'm not sleeping there, I'm not pooping there unless it's an absolute emergency. Not quite sure how I became that way, but it's always been my M.O.

Last emergency was during day-long qualifying exams during grad school in 2009. 

Edit: I have, however, smoked weed while using my own toilet. 

59 minutes ago, bluto said:

How the f is that possible to go years without shitting outside your home base. Mind blowing. 

Yeah, I echo the last post.

Hell, it would probably be easier to list the places I HAVEN'T crapped than those I have.

Have y'all NEVER eaten or drank anything that so disagreed with you that you simply needed "any port in a storm?"  I've defiled many a place because those chicken wings I ate back in Sweetwater ain't gonna wait till I get back to Austin (for example).

Once you realize the world is your shitter, you stand up a little taller, more regal even.  I am king of all that I survey.  I SHALL SHIT HERE.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Have y'all NEVER eaten or drank anything that so disagreed with you that you simply needed "any port in a storm?"  I've defiled many a place because those chicken wings I ate back in Sweetwater ain't gonna wait till I get back to Austin (for example).

Nah, iron stomach I guess. I love taco truck barbacoa, gas station sandwiches, probably was kept cool enough oysters, etc... 

40 minutes ago, Shaggy3.0 said:

Just got some nice pussy from a 32-year old chick who wore an ankle monitor. Would do it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My browser must be broken because I can’t see the pics

19 hours ago, SimonBolivar said:

I have actually went so far as to rent a cheap hotel/motel room just to avoid shitting in a gas station.  Buccees is the only exception there.  OK to use their restroom.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Team PC as well. Having to shit in  a community latrine was my biggest fear of being drafted back in the 60's. Having to go to war played no part in my fear. Luckily, I drew a number in the high 200's and never got the call. Growing up rural, I can crap anywhere outside. Put up some walls and it changes everything.

Just got a new hummingbird feeder, probably a little more excited about this than I should be. Love watching those little bastards do their inflight slap fight over who gets their spot on the feeder. Never seen one peck the shit out of the other, but I'm watching just in case.

Edited by Mr.Hovis
spelling godammit!

20 hours ago, bluto said:

According to my dad, my mom is like this.  Not even hotels.  Home or nothing.

I used to be a lot more like this.  I NEVER took a crap at school in twelve years except one time when I had explosive diarrhea.  And then I hovered and got watery shit all over the toilet, wall and floor.  Man I felt sorry for the cleaning lady.  Since then I've branched out.  Still won't sit on a nasty public toilet though.