Never Leak Anything to the Intercept

Hugo Stiglitz

Never read anything that shines light on the abuses of the IC and the FBI and the government!

The leakers are doing us all a service. As is the intercept. 

Get the fuck out of here with that shit Hugo. 

Edited by Anastasis

You guys are funny.  The stuff this guy leaked is over a year old, why wasn’t it a topic of discussion then?

I’m all for whistleblower protection when malfeasance is discovered and exposed.

The big point I was trying to make here is the Intercept does a really shitty job of protecting their sources.  

That’s two people they’ve outed to officials over the last year and Reality Winner is still behind bars for exposing what the Russians were really doing.

but keep attacking the messager if it makes you feel better.

Attacking the messengers?  Forgive me for the mildly unhinged response, but my recollection is that you have been pretty hard on  messengers such as Greenwald who have opened a lot of peoples eyes, or at least tried damn hard.  I am sure that your take on the Intercept has nothing at all to do with the fact that Greenwald co-founded the outlet, right?  Attacking the messenger, indeed. 

• Like 1

Just now, Anastasis said:

Attacking the messengers?  Forgive me for the mildly unhinged response, but my recollection is that you have been pretty hard on  messengers such as Greenwald who have opened a lot of peoples eyes, or at least tried damn hard.  I am sure that your take on the Intercept has nothing at all to do with the fact that Greenwald co-founded the outlet, right?  Attacking the messenger, indeed. 

Greenwald is a douchebag that spouts Kremlin talking points and never misses an opportunity to remind everyone he won a Pulitzer.   But he’s not all bad.