Little Marco shows his ass... again

Gil Bang

11 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Yeah, everyone just assumes that these Supreme Court rulings can be federally "codified" and that any such law would survive the reversal of the ruling.  It is far from a sure thing.  A state "codifying" such a ruling, especially via its constitution, would fare far better.

unless that state constitution is putting limits on the state legislature regarding its authority in elections

32 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

For real?  Damn.

This story first came out during the 2016 Republican primary. I doubt it's really true. But since the full court records are gone, the rumor continues to live on.

No paywall: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/12114215/Marco-Rubio-once-arrested-for-drinking-beer-in-public-park.html

15 hours ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

Contra super progressive Tuberville. 

He means that he's personally fine with it. He'll still vote against it because:

a.) He's a wishy washy pussy 
b.) McConnell will tell him how to vote
c.) His constituency probably actually wants him to vote no, so he will

Also, lets not forget there's a tremendously high probability this motherfucker didn't understand the question being asked him was really how he would vote, but just what some random guy asked him how felt about gay marriage. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Js1 said:

It’s so easy!

What a fucking bootlicking douchebag.  The moment he refused to tell those Florida kids who had just survived a school shooting that he would continue to take money from the NRA, it was apparent he is the among the lowest scum of the earth.

• Hook 'Em 3

On 8/9/2022 at 9:26 AM, 4th&Five said:

This iis the first I’ve heard of vandalism against anti-abortion group property, and it sickens me. The pro-choice position wins at the ballot box, and acts such as these will detract from that focus. I hope these fuckers are caught and successfully prosecuted. What the fuck?

Of course this might be counter espionage, like project veritas on steroids. Pragmatically, given its effect on what matters, the vote, it probably is. But fuck the Jane’s Revenge group, no matter what their motivation.

Edited by Willfully Horn

3 hours ago, Willfully Horn said:

This iis the first I’ve heard of vandalism against anti-abortion group property, and it sickens me. The pro-choice position wins at the ballot box, and acts such as these will detract from that focus. I hope these fuckers are caught and successfully prosecuted. What the fuck?

Of course this might be counter espionage, like project veritas on steroids. Pragmatically, given its effect on what matters, the vote, it probably is. But fuck the Jane’s Revenge group, no matter what their motivation.

tumblr_on07xgKkum1rz91llo4_250.gifv

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...