Happy Gilmore is the quintessential Adam Sandler movie.

Parliament

49 minutes ago, Kringelbert Fishtybuns said:

Is there a target Adam Sandler audience outside of middle school boys?  I say that as someone who enjoyed -They're all going to laugh at you, Billy Madison, etc - between the ages of 10-13, but then never again.

Nope.  And I was the perfect age.  And +rep if I could for your handle.  Slut Benwallah.

6 hours ago, wutang75 said:

That’s My Boy is my true guilty pleasure. So bad but some really funny parts.

Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore are 1a and 1b. I just know that I knew people that loved Big Daddy. I hated that shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wat?  Big Daddy was great.  But not for this thread.

YOU'RE GONNA DIE CLOWN!

big daddy was the beginning of the end. billy madison, happy gilmore, wedding singer and waterboy are all pretty good and hold up. it really goes down hill from there, and it starts with big daddy. interestingly, it seems his first executive producer credit was waterboy. he probably started really huffing his own farts at that point in time.

If you told me I had to sit down and watch 5 Sandler movies, they'd go in this order:

1) Happy Gilmore

2) Waterboy

3) Wedding Singer

4) 50 First Dates

5)

Not sure I've seen any others that would be worth seeing again. Haven't seen all of them.