How Fox News works

retread

10 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

Yep.

Buckle up buttercup.

Cis heteronormative white males ain’t going to give up their near 250 year reign without a fight.

The number of fellow Hispanics and white women going along with this is what concerns me.  Powerful white males wanting to use this guy for their own agenda?  I don't like it, but I get it.  And then the stupids, the ones who believe all that's holding them back from hitting an economic hot-street filled with hot ass, fast cars, and more guns is Trump coming back into power?  I get that. 

But it's the Hispanics, white women, and seemingly educated middle-class white guys going along with this shit.  For them, yeah maybe a bit socially conservative raising a family in a tract-housing development and you saved $2,600 in taxes under Trump...but is all that really worth this shitting on America?  

The real kick in the nuts has been the wave of people who followed him into politics because of how plainly he laid out the playbook for conning the stupid.  The party scrambled for decades after Reagan to rework the platform, appear more "big tent", get up to speed on using media and the internet, and getting to younger voters, and billions spent on consultants and ad campaigns, and stacking federal courts and statehouses, and all this shit and they were still losing ground.  Then one idiot uses the playbook to target the disaffected stupids, repeats the same five things over and over again, and sets up a merch tent...and voila---there'll be a dozen Q members and a few hundred MAGA loyalists in Congress and it will have been easy for them.  That was my prize mistake, I underestimated the power of 'Stupid at Scale'  

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Carlson needs to be taken out.

You ever get the impression European students in the future are going to be asking "Why didn't someone just kill _______? They could have prevented countless atrocities that everyone should have seen coming."  That probably works for Trump, Tucker and a number of others that are causing things to continue to spiral out of control with increasing velocity. 

It's true - history may not repeat itself but it does rhyme ... 

• Hook 'Em 6

50 minutes ago, Gap03 said:

You ever get the impression European students in the future are going to be asking "Why didn't someone just kill _______? They could have prevented countless atrocities that everyone should have seen coming."  That probably works for Trump, Tucker and a number of others that are causing things to continue to spiral out of control with increasing velocity. 

It's true - history may not repeat itself but it does rhyme ... 

apropos to nothing but I read all your posts in Carl Spackler's voice

• Haha 2

why would tucker carlson attend sonny barger's funeral?

based on a quick review, barger has been arrested for kidnap, assault with a deadly weapon, attempted murder, drug trafficking of enough heroin and meth to kill all of northern california, domestic abuse, was on trial for murder, racketeering...and was convicted of conspiracy to commit murder, drug trafficking, illegal weapons possession, and various parole violations.

dude has been married four times.  his first wife died of an embolism while getting an (illegal at the time) abortion, he beat the shit out of his third wife and lacerated her spleen and broke a bunch of her ribs...sending him to jail again.  

sorry for partying aside, what is the overlap drawing a limp dick douchebag like tucker carlson to speak at his funeral?

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, sidis said:

based on a quick review, barger has been arrested for kidnap, assault with a deadly weapon, attempted murder, drug trafficking of enough heroin and meth to kill all of northern california, domestic abuse, was on trial for murder, racketeering...and was convicted of conspiracy to commit murder, drug trafficking, illegal weapons possession, and various parole violations.

dude has been married four times.  his first wife died of an embolism while getting an (illegal at the time) abortion, he beat the shit out of his third wife and lacerated her spleen and broke a bunch of her ribs...sending him to jail again.  

you forgot American author

image.png.9ae6e76ae3e0b7615e21b56aa630f703.png

• Haha 2

Media grifters will do anything to satisfy their audience and keep that sweet, sweet cash flowing, and Tucker’s audience is full of the type of people who would like the Hell’s Angels guy.  The whole show is basically fantasizing about ignoring established laws and norms to beat the shit out of leftists at this point, so Hell’s Angels fits in perfectly.

Gotta recruit more brownshirts. Then, when you secure power and politicize the army and police, you arrest or assassinate their leaders.

1 hour ago, Gil Bang said:

Talk about Italians and Columbus but show a Spanish flag on a ship, not like their viewers could tell the difference.

so we are now back to blaming Biden for fentanyl and dems for canceling something. If we had caravans it would when been a hat-trick 

• Hook 'Em 2