How Fox News works

retread

11 hours ago, HenryJames said:

"Or we're gonna do [trick or treating] in our basement" /foxnewswoman  

Yeah, Imma go ahead and take my chances topside with my little cul-de-sac rather than head into a MAGA person's cellar on the scariest day of the year.  i know their scare tactics work, but do they workshop any of this shit in terms of language before airtime?  

15 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

"Or we're gonna do [trick or treating] in our basement" /foxnewswoman  

Yeah, Imma go ahead and take my chances topside with my little cul-de-sac rather than head into a MAGA person's cellar on the scariest day of the year.  i know their scare tactics work, but do they workshop any of this shit in terms of language before airtime?  

spacer.png

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, TexasHooch said:

I had a strikingly similar conversation with my father In-law just last week.

so fucking clear these people have never been to the border before. USBP will stop you at least once, probably twice just to look at ya if you're passing through their area and they don't recognize you.

4 hours ago, TexasHooch said:

I had a strikingly similar conversation with my father In-law just last week.

This shit just continues to blow my mind! How are so many people incapable of rational thought? Also, you can't tell me she's not a lesbian(why is she voting for people who are doubly trying to take away her rights?). Back to what I was saying. Drug dealers are here to make money. They are not giving drugs to little kids. They sure as shit didn't set up a trap house in the Woodlands, so little worry for your kids in your community. If drug dealers WERE handing out Fen, then they would be doing so in their own community, and since you MAGAS hate the browns you should be happy. 

For the record, I don't think Dan Patrick looks like a Lesbian.  Or is a Lesbian.  I said he looked like he looted a Kohl's and a Lane Bryant on the way to a Lilith Fair reboot.

so the narrative is the "illegals" are coming through the "open borders" to the homes they apparently already own in our neighborhoods to pass out free fentanyl to our children on Halloween?  You'd think we'd have noticed, or at least the title companies would have noticed, all these people with no ID, no income, no banking information, nothing...just suddenly owning homes in our HOA?  I smell housing bubble!  And also a fentanyl bubble.  Mostly real estate though.  But also, some drugs.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, StassneyHorn said:

Everybody please educate yourself on the different types of lesbians. You can’t just throw it around as a catch all when you should reserve the worst, bull dyke, for someone like Dan Patrick.

https://www.ourtasteforlife.com/different-types-of-lesbians-terms/

Get Out Ugh GIF

Edited by trauma babe
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Figure this might as well go here. 

Just ran into an older couple in Dallas wearing longhorn gear. Asked them what they thought about the game. Said they thought we should dominate if the coaches don’t get too conservative. Cool. 

Then they said their daughter goes to OU.  They live in Houston. Said the only reason they let her go there was they would never let her go to Texas now. Huh?

Austin is too dangerous.  Fox News brain. 

• Rage+1 1