How Fox News works

retread

57 minutes ago, NAVY said:

Just like warnings on cigarette packs, I hope these voting machine lawsuits require Fox to run a banner before and after commercial breaks that remind viewers that no one should believe anything they see here. 

This is really the only acceptable outcome if we are to maintain a democracy.  You simply cannot have a massive disinformation network posing as real news.  We have our hands full with social media already, but the olds are still majorly susceptible to Fox News.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

This is really the only acceptable outcome if we are to maintain a democracy.  You simply cannot have a massive disinformation network posing as real news.  We have our hands full with social media already, but the olds are still majorly susceptible to Fox News.

Oh my parents thought that what Elon is doing with Twitter is great.

I highly doubt they've ever been to Twitter.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

5 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

No, this year Ukraine and Zelenskyy declared war on Christianity. Mission creep.

Is this still because of the several churches he shut down because the priests were "spying" and/or working for the Russians?

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/24/2023 at 4:33 PM, atomheartbevo said:

Biggest fucking snowflakes in the history of the US.  They make Obama’s pajama boy look like Magnus von Magnusson, famed Scandinavian strongman.

Great reference, but it's Magnus Ver Magnusson

I definitely watched too many WSM contests back in the day.

• Drool 2

On 1/27/2023 at 2:58 PM, TheStoicPaisano said:

Y’all hiring at the Ledge?

Holy fuck. After pointing out that there's video of him breaking and entering, the guy says "I think that there's a clear narrative that the DOJ wanted to propagate in this ..."  

Yeah, asshole. The clear narrative: this motherfucker broke and entered Pelosi's house, then attacked him. Is that clear enough for you?