How Fox News works

retread

10 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Bill got impeached over a blowjob. The idea that the Clinton’s have gotten preferential treatment is asinine 

He got impeached for perjury and obstruction, the latter of which he clearly did and the former depends on the definition of "is."

But there's a million others: Edwards, Nixon, Kruger, Rangel, Ted Kennedy, and that's just recent mentions on this site.

Edited by JBJ

10 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Bush and Cheney managed not to go to prison for war crimes. Nixon never spent a day in jail. Reagan Alzheimered his way out of being found complicit in Iran-Contra and there's no way in hell former director of the CIA Bush 41 didn't know what was going on. No one is getting away with anything more than the Republicans. 

This was my point.

10 minutes ago, JBJ said:

He got impeached for perjury and obstruction, the latter of which he clearly did and the former depends on the definition of "is."

But there's a million others: Edwards, Nixon, Kruger, Rangel, Ted Kennedy, and that's just recent mentions on this site.

Yes he did indeed perjure himself... about a blowjob.

Unless Trump ends up in prison then he will have been treated no worse than anyone else. 

1 hour ago, hobbes2702 said:

This was my point.

Yes he did indeed perjure himself... about a blowjob.

Unless Trump ends up in prison then he will have been treated no worse than any one else.

I realize the sex scandal was the clickbait story, but Bill lied about his relationships with key witnesses, he had Lewinsky sign a false affadavit and attempted to do the same with Tripp.  In a case that he was found in civil contempt for ... wait for it ... perjury and obstruction.

And I agree on the second part.  This could all be a show with no serious investigation going on.  It's a reoccuring theme.  This one at least feels adversarial, they are raiding law offices instead of requesting documents in time frame that allows for all incriminating evidence to be destroyed.

Edited by JBJ

11 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I️ feel like I’m going to regret this, but who are “Diamond and Silk” now?

There are 45 Twitter accounts Trump follows.

Diamond and Silk is one of them.

If you don’t know their importance to geopolitical and domestic policy along with transcending the human race, that’s on you.

1500x500

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

15 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I️ feel like I’m going to regret this, but who are “Diamond and Silk” now?

They're two old black ladies who realized that conservatives love nothing more than to watch hot young blondes and minorities bitch about libs online.  Tami capitalized on the former, but these two realized there was an opening in the market for the latter, so they jumped all over it.  Now, because Trump is the dumbest fuck to ever walk into the Oval Office, they somehow have an impact on the inner-workings of our government.

23 minutes ago, TornACL said:

This really is the dumbest country on earth.

Yeah when people watch cable "opinion" shows and think they are hard news, It's like those that believe when they watch the Kardashian's that it isn't all staged or set up before hand.  But shit sandwiches sell so when Fox was winning the ratings with piles of shit all the others followed right along. Not all shows are on the same level but very few on ANY network are what I would call actual hard news programs. 

Jon Cooper 🌊  ✔ @joncoopertweets
 💥BOOM! @redlobster’s claws have put the pinch on @IngrahamAngle, adding to the growing advertiser exodus, saying “Red Lobster is no longer advertising during Laura Ingraham’s show.” 

The seafood chain is the 26th sponsor to pull its ads!#BoycottIngraham https://www.thewrap.com/red-lobster-puts-pinch-laura-ingraham-pulls-advertiser/

6:13 PM - Apr 12, 2018

Andrew Lawrence  @ndrew_lawrence
 lmfao Ingraham just said at 10:15, when she would normally take a commercial break, "Fantastic segment but we got more though here. We're gonna go the whole show without a break"

10:22 PM - Apr 11, 2018

Edited by retread

6 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

Two fatass black women that support Trump

Correction- two fatass Black women who pretend to support trump in order to get views on YouTube/the net and make some money. Seems like the plan worked. Such is the age we live in. 

Diamond and silk are actually geniuses when it comes to making money. Not unlike the looch when it comes to aggy, they’ve been able to monetize their fake devotion of trump by giving the trumpkins a ready made excuse to claim that they’re not racist after all.

See, those two black ladies support trump so how on earth can my support of trump and what he stands for be racist? I didn’t hate Obama because he was a ni... I mean because he’s black. I hated him because he was a big government lib who wanted to blow a huge whole in the deficit. Unlike the party of fiscal responsibility. That’s why I joined the tea party. Still not sure about that birth certificate.

Plus one time I held the door open for a black lady when I went into the store. So how can I be racist? I just hate welfare queens, mostly black, and the illegal Mexicans, mostly brown Mexicans, not those Spanish type. That’s all. 

Edited by JimmyJames
  • Like 1

This is conservatives/Republicans in a nutshell though, isn't it?  Utter hypocrisy and made-up victimhood.  
Ingraham publicly supporting boycotts on things that offend her.  Bitches about her rights when she is boycotted.
Trump constantly bitching about Obama's golfing.  Golfs more than any president in history by a wide margin while lining his pockets with tax payer money through his privately owned clubs. 
Conservatives bitching about Obama's deficit for 8 years.  Cutting taxes and increasing spending the moment they completely control the government, substantially increasing the deficit.
Obstructing Obama every step of the way for 6 years the moment they took the House in 2010.  Now constantly bitch about Democrats, who are the minority party in both the House and Senate, as being obstructionists.

Conservatism is a mental disease for selfish snowflakes who live in an alternate reality built by charlatans through cable news and talk radio.  Fuck Ingraham and every goon on that network.

How do I subscribe to Tom’s rants?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20 hours ago, Chuckie Finster said:

They're two old black ladies who realized that conservatives love nothing more than to watch hot young blondes and minorities bitch about libs online.  Tami capitalized on the former, but these two realized there was an opening in the market for the latter, so they jumped all over it.  Now, because Trump is the dumbest fuck to ever walk into the Oval Office, they somehow have an impact on the inner-workings of our government.

It's more than just bitching about libs though.  The beauty of the grift is using their identities to shield misogynists/racists and misogynistic/racist policies. 

5 hours ago, Tom said:

This is conservatives/Republicans in a nutshell though, isn't it?  Utter hypocrisy and made-up victimhood.  

Ingraham publicly supporting boycotts on things that offend her.  Bitches about her rights when she is boycotted.

Trump constantly bitching about Obama's golfing.  Golfs more than any president in history by a wide margin while lining his pockets with tax payer money through his privately owned clubs. 

Conservatives bitching about Obama's deficit for 8 years.  Cutting taxes and increasing spending the moment they completely control the government, substantially increasing the deficit.

Obstructing Obama every step of the way for 6 years the moment they took the House in 2010.  Now constantly bitch about Democrats, who are the minority party in both the House and Senate, as being obstructionists.

Conservatism is a mental disease for selfish snowflakes who live in an alternate reality built by charlatans through cable news and talk radio.  Fuck Ingraham and every goon on that network.

Every accusation is a confession. It really is remarkable how accurately that one sentence describes the modern GOP. Every single accusation. There isn't a single one that is simply their honest criticism of their opponents. Every single fucking one is a smokescreen to cover for the fact that whatever they're accusing someone else of is exactly what they're doing or want to do.

• Like 4

Just now, wildcat09 said:

Every accusation is a confession. It really is remarkable how accurately that one sentence describes the modern GOP. Every single accusation. There isn't a single one that is simply their honest criticism of their opponents. Every single fucking one is a smokescreen to cover for the fact that whatever they're accusing someone else of is exactly what they're doing or want to do.

QFT

2 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Tweet from Fox News analyst

"I saw nothing that was true."  That's a bold fucking statement.

If you didn't believe that Fox was pure State propaganda, pumping out lies as fast as the airwaves will broadcast them, look no further.

One good thing about Twitter is we have receipts on all the stupid propaganda pumped out from analysts that support Trump. 

Gregg Jarrett is a liar purposely trying to deceive the American public.  I look forward to his career ending and the lifelong shame he will inevitably feel after Trump is out of office. 

Edited by Hank Kingsley

6 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

"I saw nothing that was true."  That's a bold fucking statement.

If you didn't believe that Fox was pure State propaganda, pumping out lies as fast as the airwaves will broadcast them, look no further.

I have zero doubt this will be one of the most verifiable books ever written. I'm not Comey's biggest fan but the former head of the fucking FBI is 1000% more credible than any dipshit at Fox News.

123463bf0b36e88a6fe08d2e052f19b378bb.jpg
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Ingraham saw a 20% increase in her viewership since boycott began. Companies are now actively engaging Hogg to boycott them next.

But those sponsors are still gone. The only significance of ratings is to entice advertisers. 10,000,000 people a day could tune in, but if she's toxic to advertisers, mypillow is going to find something else. 

I'm curious about your source here, as well.