How Fox News works

retread

I know Trump doesn't take questions, but I would like to hear him answer something like "hey you said during the campaign that unemployment was as high as 40%. Then you took office and magically it became 5%. How did you do that, immediately find jobs for like 70 million people?".

3 hours ago, HenryJames said:

Sounds like what someone would say when they aren't invited to the party.

2 hours ago, Red Five said:

I know Trump doesn't take questions, but I would like to hear him answer something like "hey you said during the campaign that unemployment was as high as 40%. Then you took office and magically it became 5%. How did you do that, immediately find jobs for like 70 million people?".

You would be sorely disappointed.  It would basically be the same as him answering questions during the debates.  Sprinkle a ton of delusion, no real answer and at least one "some people say" and you have his answer.  

Meanwhile on Fox News propaganda site one of the lead articles is how lefty went nuts after missing a putt. Not one mention of immigrant families being ripped apart until you scroll way down to the bottom and you find an opinion piece on how this may hurt trump politically written about the Moochs opinion on the matter. 

LOL. It would be funny if they weren’t also ruining our olds. 

Edited by JimmyJames

They do stick their heads in the sand. They spend all day listening to Rush and Hannity on the radio and/or watching Fox. They read Breitbart and the Daily Caller and worse. They follow links sent to them uncritically, without evaluating whether the source being linked to should be given credibility.

They don't read the WSJ, National Review or the Economist any more. Those are RINO publications now. They only read those when an article sympathetic to their viewpoint is posted somewhere else they read and they follow the link. 

100% this. You HAVE to consume info from numerous sources. Again, I even watch Fox, and read the nutbar links shared by friends. You have to know what the full spectrum is out there. If all you know is what agrees with you, you’re not getting the full story (although I’ll note that as time has passed, more and more of even the right-leaning sources are falling into agreement with the anti-trump take).

Because it makes them feel good. 

It's like reading about your college team landing that big recruit or a report that Aggy is facing major NCAA sanctions. 

It doesn't matter if it's true.  It's how it makes them feel. 

This is correct. It really is this simple.

Perfect analogy.

I’m holding out till I know what Wilson thinks.

be32c3efae6b8a2638e5ec7324b3713f.jpg

• Like 1

On 6/15/2018 at 6:48 PM, RayDog said:

Rupert Murdoch is 87 and his children do not appear to have his level of interest in running a media empire.

Does anyone here have any idea about a possible sale after Murdoch dies? It may be possible to put an end to the extreme lying under new ownership, and that could be just a few years away.

Sincler will buy them and make it even worse. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Because we hate Mexicans and they’re the worst Mexico has to offer.  

Nah.  The Sinaloa, Jalisco New Generation, Zetas, Gulf, Juarez, Beltran Leyva cartels say hold our beer and our face carving knives.  They're too dumb to even hate the right Mexicans.  

2 minutes ago, Chooky said:

Nah.  The Sinaloa, Jalisco New Generation, Zetas, Gulf, Juarez, Beltran Leyva cartels say hold our beer and our face carving knives.  They're too dumb to even hate the right Mexicans.  

MS 13 ain't even Mezkins except in the broad redneck sense of the term -- the one that also includes Chileans, Spaniards, Cubans and even Brazilians, who are funny-talkin' Mezkins. 

4 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

MS 13 ain't even Mezkins except in the broad redneck sense of the term -- the one that also includes Chileans, Spaniards, Cubans and even Brazilians, who are funny-talkin' Mezkins. 

They've never heard of the country El Salvador.  They think El Salvador is a Mexican pirate with a sinister mustache.  

• Like 1

Frontline had an episode about MS-13 last month. There was considerable focus on the gangs on Long Island who've committed some brutal murders, like hacking little girls to shreds for disrespecting them on Instagram. That's probably how Trump was exposed to them. 

https://www.pbs.org/video/how-us-fueled-rise-ms-13-u5kujm/

1 hour ago, Chooky said:

Oh I agree 100%.  Those are all MS13 to the dipshits.  

11 minutes ago, kevwun said:

It's a false flag carried about by FEMA to cover up the conversion of Wal Marts in to detention centers for anyone who has ever voted Republican.

To be fair....I DO kinda feel like I owe some sort of apology to these folks....

jade-helm-15_wong.jpg?quality=85

They warned us about the gov't converting old Wal-Marts into jails.  Of course, they thought that it was being done to house THEM, good patriotic white Americans.  Off target on one minor detail.

Thank goodness Governor Abbott put the Texas Military Forces on alert to ensure that such shenanigans would never take place on Texas soil.  Wait....what's that?  He's cool with Wal-Mart jails now?

Fuck, I gotta start getting the updated memos on this stuff.  Am I no longer on the routing list?  Does this have something to do with missing cover sheets on TPS reports?

Edited by Brisketexan

Fox News has been so disgusting the past few days I don’t even want to post their shit here.

It’s one thing to attack the FBI men and women sworn to protect us.

It’s something completely different when they are openly dehumanizing children. 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

On 6/16/2018 at 6:04 PM, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Trump is like a backup quarterback who comes in when his team is up 42-7, scores the final touchdown, and demands the game ball and everyone declare him the greatest QB ever!!!!11!!!!

Edited by Tom

1 hour ago, Message Board User said:

Corey for Trump's next chief of staff.

What pisses me off almost as much as Lewandowski is that the best the other guy can come up with is “how dare you.”

That’s it? Let him have it. Stoop to his level. Democrats wanna take the high road and be above that.  Fuck that. The gloves need to be taken off. 

8 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

What pisses me off almost as much as Lewandowski is that the best the other guy can come up with is “how dare you.”

That’s it? Let him have it. Stoop to his level. Democrats wanna take the high road and be above that.  Fuck that. The gloves need to be taken off. 

yeah, that was humiliating