How Fox News works

retread

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/only-1-of-fox-news-viewers-are-black/

from 2014, but i doubt it has changed much 

During the primetime hours of 8-11 p.m., MSNBC’s audience is 24% black, CNN’s audience is 16% black and Fox News’ audience is just 1% black. By comparison MSNBC’s primetime audience is 67% whitewhile CNN’s is 73% white and Fox News’ is 92% white.

46 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Right now on Hannity, the story they are covering is ...

Bill Clinton says he doesn’t owe Monica Lewinsky a personal apology. 

I just watched an interview where Clinton was asked if he apologized and he said yes. I don't know if he did or not but did Hannity show video of Clinton saying that or did he just make the claim?

Edited by WhatTheBuck

2 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I just watched an interview where Clinton was asked if he apologized and he said yes. I don't know if he did or not but did Hannity show video of Clinton saying that or did he just make the claim?

I didn't stick around long enough to listen to what was being said.  

2 hours ago, Chuckie Finster said:

So now Fox News is apparently showing clips of Eagles players praying before games and trying to make it look like they are kneeling for the anthem.  Fucking disgraceful.

http://www.pennlive.com/philadelphiaeagles/index.ssf/2018/06/philadelphia_eagles_zach_ertz_12.html

Just showed this shameless Fox News clip to a conservative co-worker of mine. He immediately scoffed and dismissed it saying MSNBC/CNN do the same shit. Can't even reason with "normal" Republicans anymore. 

• Like 1

Fox Producer: "Find some of the black Eagles players kneeling during anthem, quick!" 

Staff: "They didn't do that sir, but we have some of them praying?" 

Fox Producer" I don't give a fuck, give me some blacks.. wearing Eagles jerseys..on a fucking knee. Our dumbfuck viewers will not know the difference." 

Edited by Lagunamadre

7 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

Fox Producer: "Find some of the black Eagles players kneeling during anthem, quick!" 

Staff: "They didn't do that sir, but we have some of them praying?" 

Fox Producer" I don't give a fuck, give me some blacks.. wearing Eagles jerseys..on a fucking knee. Our dumbfuck viewers will not know the difference." 

He's right, you know.

If I were one of the pictures kneeling in the photo, I'd sue Fox for defamation.  You could make the case that kneeling ruined Kapernick's career and Fox's attempt to skew what the Eagles players in question was an attempt to ruin theirs.

Might be a shaky case but they'd get a sympathetic jury in Philly and likely win the case.

• Like 1

On 6/5/2018 at 10:00 AM, Hank Kingsley said:

Just showed this shameless Fox News clip to a conservative co-worker of mine. He immediately scoffed and dismissed it saying MSNBC/CNN do the same shit. Can't even reason with "normal" Republicans anymore. 

On 6/5/2018 at 10:18 AM, Chuckie Finster said:

That's because they are called "Democrats" now.

Fuck it.  I’m in.  Where’s the line to punch Devin Nunes?

I like to click over to Fox after a story breaks and see how it is covered.  It's crazy how many cabinet-level shakeups are totally ignored on Fox in favor of their three thousandth story on Hillary's emails.

After Trump's twitter tantrum (Saturday?), I put on Fox during prime time, and "Watters' World" was doing a story about violence at a protest.  The banner headline said something like "Antifa attacks praying free speech rally."  They did their shake-the-camera thing to heighten a sense of chaos and unrest, and then had several man-on-scene interviews where people said, "I was just peacefully praying to my Christian God, and The Left started beating me."

Then they kick it back to the studio so the talking head can restate their points:  Christians are under attack.  The Left attacks free speech.  The Left is violent.  There is a war against praying white people.  

"Pravda" was likely fair and balanced by comparison.

Fox is actually getting worse, if that's possible.  Trump has textbook narcissistic personality disorder.  He literally can't help being a complete piece of shit.  If a mass murderer complements him, he literally has to praise that person.  Fox News is a calculated brainwashing of millions in the United States.  They distort everything to fit their narrative.  CNN/MSNBC are nowhere near as bad.  It's obvious at this point. 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Orca of Peace said:

i'm not a Republican, but how is that ^^^ wrong?

Well, for one thing Reagan wouldn't have negotiated with some tinhorn dipshit like Kim.  For another thing, let me know when Fox uses Reagan as an example to criticize Trump on free trade.

1 hour ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Well, for one thing Reagan wouldn't have negotiated with some tinhorn dipshit like Kim.  For another thing, let me know when Fox uses Reagan as an example to criticize Trump on free trade.

what about Gorbachev? USSR wasn't exactly a peace loving democratic state that respected human rights. 

CABLE NEWS RACE
MON. JUNE 11, 2018

FOXNEWS HANNITY 5,902,000
FOXNEWS INGRAHAM 4,560,000
FOXNEWS TUCKER 4,222,000
FOXNEWS BAIER 2,788,000
FOXNEWS THE FIVE 2,634,000
MSNBC SPECIAL 2,378,000
CNN CUOMO 2,362,000
CNN TONIGHT 1,790,000
CNN COOPER 1,691,000
MSNBC HARDBALL 1,551,000

9 minutes ago, Orca of Peace said:

what about Gorbachev? USSR wasn't exactly a peace loving democratic state that respected human rights. 

Reagan met with Suharto, saying he admired his policies (mass murder) and praised his "wise and steadfast leadership."