Quentin Tarantino's Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

mdmost

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
58 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Even for QT, that’s some weird shit. 

He does a weekly podcast with Roger Avary called Video Archives where they talk about different movies they had at that video store they both worked at.  In the latest episode, they are discussing the filmography of Rick Dalton like they were all real movies that they had seen and have various trivia tidbits and stories about each.  THAT is some dedication to your bit.  

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, mdleast said:

He does a weekly podcast with Roger Avary called Video Archives where they talk about different movies they had at that video store they both worked at.  In the latest episode, they are discussing the filmography of Rick Dalton like they were all real movies that they had seen and have various trivia tidbits and stories about each.  THAT is some dedication to your bit.  

The Futureman of the movie industry.

Edited by Deej

image.gif.04a4bdafa8da1f99008d8caec4e084ae.gif

I didn’t remember this from my own childhood when I first watched pulp fiction at 14 when it came out, but my kids watch old looney tunes now, and this was taken from one called “three little bops.“

Enjoyable little discovery.

6 minutes ago, Underdog said:

With or without the fisting? 

Maybe not fisting, but I'm willing to bet Tarantino would take a whole foot of one of his actresses up his ass.

Edited by Deej