3D printer thread

Mojo Hand

What do y'all have and what have y'all been making?   I've got an Ender 3 and have mostly used it for upgrades to the Ender 3 (of course) and things to hold various small tools.   Right now I'm printing the first design I made myself in Fusion 360 — a custom drill bit holder to hold the bit sizes I have.   I've been using a glue stick for adhesion but got a mirror I'm going to cut soon to use as a bed. 

BTW, slickdeals.net has an Ender 3 deal on the front page for $168 right now. 

Edited by Mojo Hand

• 3 months later...
On 3/28/2019 at 9:16 AM, Mojo Hand said:

What do y'all have and what have y'all been making?   I've got an Ender 3 and have mostly used it for upgrades to the Ender 3 (of course) and things to hold various small tools.   Right now I'm printing the first design I made myself in Fusion 360 — a custom drill bit holder to hold the bit sizes I have.   I've been using a glue stick for adhesion but got a mirror I'm going to cut soon to use as a bed. 

BTW, slickdeals.net has an Ender 3 deal on the front page for $168 right now. 

Very old thread but I've got a prusa MK3, a couple other preassembled printers, and working on a custom built Voron (an open-source core XY machine) rn with 300x300x300 build volume. Been printing a lot of handouts for people at work lately, but for myself, it's been Voron parts, some Pi cases for other electronics projects, designing a pacman TV plug-n-play type game, and whatever else friends/fam/coworkers request that I think looks fun to print. Would be neat if this thread was more active!

• Like 1