Naked and Afraid

RPM

3 hours ago, ss13 said:

Goddamnit Lacey, never fucking show your face on this fucking show again. You fucking suck. 

Is it wrong that I was rooting for her to fail?

She sucks when she's alone, and is probably top five worst in group/partner interactions.

Are we sure she and Cara Maria aren't related somehow?

• Like 1

Obviously, it's impossible to put my mindset into the stress of what's going on with these people.  I also wouldn't be able to mimic all he things that are going on in the brain (chemically).  That being said, it's crazy to me that someone could get 3 days from finishing and leave because they miss their kids.

To add...  I'd get to the end using my kids as motivation.

Edited by Knoxtnhorn

• 3 weeks later...

The EJ solo episode was pretty good. There was no "magic Day 17 kill" unless you want to count 4 crawdads. Dude lost 52 lbs. Not having a firestarter just makes things 100 times harder.

New season of starts next week. They include married couples, threesomes and twins. I like where this is going...

• 4 weeks later...
19 hours ago, ss13 said:

Pretty fucking impressive from the 47-year old Cajun chick tonight. She’ll be invited back. 

Yeah, she's a badass. Felt bad for the pilot having to tap because of kidney stones. I think he'll get a redemption.

3 hours ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

Hot blond bows out on Day 4 (sucks) but seeing the guy almost look bored while getting to the end was cool.  

You talking about the hot blonde that bailed because she was scared she was gonna get eaten? The dude didn’t make it either. 

• 2 weeks later...

Yea that was fucked up not giving her another partner. Especially now that they make extraction even longer. They should always have someone on immediate standby because of pussies like that guy. You knew he was a whiney bitch the first night saying they were gonna die, and the chick was like No we are not. Hope his firefighter colleagues roast the fuck outta him. 

• Like 1

Makani is hot, but I don't think I could listen to her stupid-assed hippy stuff for too long - especially in that accent.  I actually don't mind hippies.  Hell, my college sweetheart was also from CA, a hippy, and a Buddhist.  But, I draw that line at someone thinking she's getting nourishment via photosynthesis.

I wasn't sure of the Montana episode was new or not.  That guy is a stud.  It seems as if, overall, the guys have an advantage in dealing with cold/hunting; the women seem to be better dealing with being uncomfortable - bugs, sunburns, etc...