Naked and Afraid

RPM

On 8/5/2020 at 8:57 AM, CAHorn said:

He's an odd one. His origin season he just kept saying "I'm a gross person", "I basically just a gross person" all episode long. It got really old...

This season his only contributions were finding honey 38-39 days in, and growing the most Rasputin-esk beard.

You can tell he rubbed dirt on his face to appear more manly, but he fucking sucked. Just finished the finale now. 

Bulent would fit well on on surly. He def should have told them he wasn't hunting. But fuck the group acting like there were just an array of animals that he fucked them out of. They didn't catch shit, and now all of a sudden it's Bulent's fault they didn't have a kill. I would have loved a reunion show, Bulent no doubt would have been a huge asshole on it haha. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Clarification, it was recorded at 2PM this Sunday.  S11 EP14 "Close Encounters"  Two strangers are dropped in one of the most dangerous African locations in the dead of summer.....

Not sure it recorded one in the evening.

If any of you really care to catch the second hour from last Sunday, it replays this Sunday at 6p (‘Mile-High Clubbed’) as one of those bonus gimmicks. It was the absolute definition of a throwaway episode though. 

This week’s new one at 7 is two hours on the same pairing, previews look fun. 

• Hook 'Em 1

That was the first episode I've ever tuned out. About 20 minutes was all I could stomach. She was so got damned annoying I don't understand why he didn't kill her.

Spoiler

Apparently she tapped because I saw him riding away alone at the end.

1 hour ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

There was only one new episode tonight. It was 2 hours, try to keep up. 

Again, you're wrong. I watched No Rain, No Gain and Playing with Fire that came on after. There were 3 episodes. Not sure what your angle is here.

When you’re 60, you pretty much suck. 

This is how Discovery went from 6:00 pm tonight. 

6p: Replay of the shit-ass episode last week. 

7-9p: The 2-hour episode that old man claimed not to watch. 

9p: The fucking replay of ‘No Rain, No Gain’ that we have all seen by now. 

But old guy didn’t see it last weekend because he watched some dumbass torrent shit. 

On 3/15/2021 at 5:11 AM, Nole-4-Life said:

Man that lesbo was SUCH a bitch. I kept hoping a grizzly would get her.

When I first read this, I thought it said "I kept hoping a glizzy would get her."  Made me question whether I really knew what Carl was saying (9.95 reference).  

Edited by Lhorn

• 2 weeks later...

Sunday’s 7:00 fan hour wasn’t worth much except for the chick killing the fish. 

The next 90-minute episode may have been the one RPM mentioned on a torrent earlier, but that chick had an incredible body. Zero fucking chance those two didn’t slap at some point during or after.

The ones where they have to move instead of sitting for 19 days are so much better.