Naked and Afraid

RPM

On 4/17/2022 at 9:07 PM, shadow_operative2.0 said:

31-year old in the first episode was pretty damn good, we’ll likely see her again. 

Still another one to watch now. 

I don't know if they just gave her a really good edit, but she seems like they would want her back a lot. Positive, enthusiastic and capable. She doesn't bring the drama some others do, but I'm fine with that.

I like when they don't resort to stunt casting.

• Like 1

31-year old in the first episode was pretty damn good, we’ll likely see her again. 
Still another one to watch now. 

I thought she did fine and would like to see her in other situations. I agree they’ll put her in the use again pile. Her partner should have never been approved by the shrinks.

The second pair was as forgettable a team as has ever been on the show.

So Gary once again shows that he is an idiot.  Maybe it is time for him to move on to something else.  Amber with the bolt ons is tv worthy.  I hope Waz and Rod can stick it out.  Steve is in for a rough few days/weeks.  Biologist guy seems cool and like he can make it the 40 days.

On 5/2/2022 at 7:03 AM, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Watch the episode, bro.

On 5/2/2022 at 7:07 AM, shadow_operative2.0 said:

@Nole-4-Life, probably don’t post until you’re caught up. 

On 5/2/2022 at 9:41 AM, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Watch the episode, dorkboy. 

Who the fuck do you think you are?  

18 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

Eating tomatoes before the challenge so you can shit out the seeds and plant them is pretty clever. 

I like his forward thinking, but he didn't think it all the way through. The plants won't provide fruit before the challenge is over.

Eating tomatoes before the challenge so you can shit out the seeds and plant them is pretty clever. 

He’s probably committing some eco crime introducing some invasive species that kill off all the elephants or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He’s probably committing some eco crime introducing some invasive species that kill off all the elephants or something.

1 hour ago, UT_OB1 said:

I’ve only seen the first XL with Jeff. Why does everyone hate him now, other than he’s a bit over the top.  

We just watched s3. Alsmost couldn’t watch because of Russell. What an ass.  

Jeff becomes way over the top. His constant screaming annoys everyone else on the show. In team situations he becomes all about himself (or himself and Laura) and doesn't share food. He won't listen to anyone else, and he's a felon back in Idaho for insurance fraud.

Other than that he's a great guy...🙄

I honestly can't remember if he has any pre-existing issues with Amber. While she can be accurately portrayed as bossy, she's also damn good at these situations and people should listen to her. The dumbass crafting projects (a sign, really?) that Trish keeps spending days at a time on would drive me to violence. I thinks it's hilarious Jeff in buddying up to them. In other seasons he would have already cut them off from any of his food.

He might regret the last episode by the end of the season.