Katy from Horn Fans

Tailgate

2 hours ago, Hornmatic said:

In late October 2014 Hornfans announced they would be shutting down and that news was posted on this thread:

http://www.shaggytexas.com/board/showthread.php/122498-Serious-question-Why-is-Hornfans-com-still-up-and-running/page8.

A couple days later I created the Katy Agnor sock with the intention of doing some quality trolling but I’m lazy and never got around to it, then forgot about the account completely. When I heard the bad news about Shaggy last week I remembered the account and there was only one option for my first and only post with it. 

Damn imposters! \m/

2 hours ago, Hornmatic said:

In late October 2014 Hornfans announced they would be shutting down and that news was posted on this thread:

http://www.shaggytexas.com/board/showthread.php/122498-Serious-question-Why-is-Hornfans-com-still-up-and-running/page8.

A couple days later I created the Katy Agnor sock with the intention of doing some quality trolling but I’m lazy and never got around to it, then forgot about the account completely. When I heard the bad news about Shaggy last week I remembered the account and there was only one option for my first and only post with it. 

What possible purpose did admitting this serve?  Do go around to preschools and tell the kids there's no Santa Claus?

• Like 2

how many times do you think that dumbfuck kevin has restarted the computer (server) for Shaggy thinking that will solve the issue

next step I guess he will go to the server rack and look for where to unplug and replug in the modem to see if that helps.....after trying the reset button of course

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hornmatic said:

Finally, a magician who lets us behind the curtain. 

4 hours ago, ButtFumble said:

how many times do you think that dumbfuck kevin has restarted the computer (server) for Shaggy thinking that will solve the issue

next step I guess he will go to the server rack and look for where to unplug and replug in the modem to see if that helps.....after trying the reset button of course

h1nYIeo.gif

• Like 1

On 3/31/2018 at 11:50 AM, Hornmatic said:

Genius. Long game for the win.