Dallas Stars 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

Longhorn_Fan68

Do you remember what the payout would have been?

Somewhere around 200-1. He looked at their roster and told me they could have a damn good team. He’s pretty hockey savvy but I told him he was nuts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Zavala said:

These turds are even allowed to run pick plays for the guy with the puck, amazing officiating. 4 dirty hits at least they've allowed, we get called on slashing for a fucking tap.

It’s the playoffs. The preds are playing heavy hockey and we’re wilting like roses in the Texas summer. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Firemans4Horn said:

It’s the playoffs. The preds are playing heavy hockey and we’re wilting like roses in the Texas summer. 

Sure, we need to get the memo and start playing dirty. I'm all for it. Benn and Polak are the only consistent fucking hitters on this team its annoying

1 minute ago, vtaenz said:

Klingberg and roughing always sounds incorrect.

that was a horrible penalty. i guess it was a miscommunication on klingbergs part of not seeing the hit? The pred looked like he his bell rung or something. Weird event all around, but now we are shorthanded when we need to be at even strength at a minimum.