What We Do In The Shadows (Show)

dogbreath

7 hours ago, C-Man said:

I'd have to go back and see but I think I said that pretty early on. I started with the show and went back and found the movie about halfway through Season 1, or maybe at the end. They're both great but I think the TV cast is better (sorry Jemaine, sorry Taika). And I agree maybe it's better suited to 30-minute episodes than 90-minute movie. I wonder if the TV show being set in NYC/Staten Island rather than Auckland makes it more relatable for us in America?

At any rate, they're both great on their own.

I read that in Collin's voice and felt drained afterward.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

Small spoiler…

Spoiler

According to IMDB, Mark Proksch is set to star in next week’s finale (Thursday, October 28th) so the show might reveal even a bigger twist to wrap up season 3.

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2021/10/22/is-colin-robinson-dead/?amp

Can’t imagine what the finale will be like but we do have a season four so….

50 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Small spoiler…

Hide contents

According to IMDB, Mark Proksch is set to star in next week’s finale (Thursday, October 28th) so the show might reveal even a bigger twist to wrap up season 3.

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2021/10/22/is-colin-robinson-dead/?amp

Can’t imagine what the finale will be like but we do have a season four so….

If I had to guess, there was more in that book (or on that page) than Lazlo realized.

I'm guessing Guillermo pieces things together.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I wonder if he even had a script.  It just seemed like Donal Logue being Donal Logue.

It was killing me how he made fun of his own career.

"Yea, I've got a 2 episode character arc on SVU coming up."

That the hell hound is a golden just fucking kills. 

This show is brilliant.

Edited by MissingInAction
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Had the same thought about Nadja. She would be fun.

Donal Logue has to go do a self shoot for a cbs pilot.

His show Terriers was fun and deserved another season. I don’t remember a ton but it’s like him and a partner as cheap gumshoe detectives and he’s got… in my mind it’s even the same dudes as Mulders geek squad from X-Files

https://news.yahoo.com/shadows-star-mark-proksch-wants-144500022.html

"What We Do in the Shadows" star Mark Proksch opened up about his dream guest stars on the FX vampire comedy, and one of them is legendary comedian Bob Newhart.

When asked by Insider who he'd most like to see make a cameo, Proksch joked that he's a fan of "all things old."

"A lot of the people I'd want to see on the show are dead," the actor said. "But Bob Newhart, who is thankfully still acting and still alive, it'd be my dream to get him on the show. I think he's an absolute genius."

Even though Proksch joked that some of stars on his wish list (which also included the late actors Max von Sydow and Don Knotts) were "nerdy," he didn't hold back in telling Insider exactly which role he'd like to see Newhart play on the show.

"I would love for him to have been the energy vampire that turned [my character] into an energy vampire," Proksch said of the famously deadpan 91-year-old comedian. "I think he would be an absolutely brilliant head of the energy vampires."

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2