What do you do if you win the lottery for realz?

Sbbruin

I would buy a massive chunk of beachside property in Belize. build a house on it, but also build a small bar close to water,  make sure its got every type of satellite dish to lure in the tourists from Europe and the US in,  and hire 5 hot  18-25 year lady bartenders to handle the bar while I just sit back and become the master of my domain.

I wouldnt call it work, I would call it relaxation and mental stimulation

• Like 1

I'd buy a penthouse apartment somewhere near an international airport that I can leave for weeks/months at a time and use that as a base to travel.  Go down the list of top restaurants in the world.  Maybe do an around the world cruise.

Edited by Mo Horn
  • Like 2

Give family and close friends a decent amount of money (enough to make a real difference).

Buy a fully loaded Winnebago and travel across US with my hubby and dog Little Bitty

Donate to charities and volunteer wherever we decide to Build our dream home and live

But a brick at Texas Exes center like my late dad has

Shit like that...

11 minutes ago, futureman said:

tell me about the treatment. 

Bitch you don’t need to know. Go get a job and move out of mom’s basement.

I may have a place you can stay while you assimilate to the outside world. I will send you a pamphlet.

Edited by Vertigo
  • Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 4:09 PM, AUS-97HORN said:

I would buy a massive chunk of beachside property in Belize. build a house on it, but also build a small bar close to water,  make sure its got every type of satellite dish to lure in the tourists from Europe and the US in,  and hire 5 hot  18-25 year lady bartenders to handle the bar while I just sit back and become the master of my domain.

I wouldnt call it work, I would call it relaxation and mental stimulation

Shit, you don't have to win the lottery to do that.

Lets say its atleast 200 million....

Im giving away half to certain friends and family with stipulation all kids have college funds set up so we can start a dynasty 

Then im buying about 4 modest places around the world and sticking 20 million in a fund and then going to see if i can spend rest before i die