2019 PGA Championship @ Bethpage Black

Wally Fairway

Koepka is just a monster. The club looks like a small stick in his hands. Crazy that someone with that size can have that much control.

Having him and JS in the final round the last couple days of this would be awesome. I don't think they necessarily like each other. Their playing styles are completely different. The mental game, while certainly in Brooks' favor now is typically a strength for Jordan in the past.

Justin Rose's shirt confused me.

6 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

He almost won the last 2 majors last year and won the first one this year. He’ll contend in quite a few more the next few years. He enjoyed this win and I’m not sure he ever prepared to give this one a real shot. He didn’t even go to the course on Wednesday. 

Pebble will be a different story. 

the SEC excuse

18 hours ago, housious said:

How in the hell does Koepka only have one non-major win? He's almost thirty. It just doesn't make sense. 

Possibly the first time I have ever typed the following sentence.  Brandon Chamblee made an interesting point last night.  He was comparing Koepka and DJ.  Thoughout DJ's entire career he has won 2% of the majors he has played and 9% of the non-majors he has played.  Koepka has won 2% of the non-majors he has played in his career and 10% of the majors he has played in his career.  Physically they play almost the exact same style of golf but mentally they are wired backwards of each other.

Takes a lot of confidence to start your career with your main focus being the majors. Go through a couple tours, qualify for the tour, get into the majors and start winning. Hats off to him, cant see him.moving backwards today or tomorrow.

Rose ditches Adidas and starts dressing like an asshole. I can’t root for anyone wearing fucking pineapples. 
He wore flowers the other day but they weren't Roses.

I've always liked Rose. He was a phenom and had a ton of pressure when he was a teenager. Struggled and fought back to be one of the best in the world.

Needs to fix those shirts though.

2 minutes ago, housious said:

He could probably shoot +2 both of the next two rounds and still win this 

someone will make a run from the 3/4/5 under group.  Johnson is hte most likely culprit. I don't think -9 would win it but -16 for sure will.

1 minute ago, EMAWesome said:

The most impressive part of what Koepka is doing is that he is doing it in front of a gallery of loudmouth New Yorkers who won't stop screaming randomly.

the whole "Tiger effect" talk from the Masters pissed him the fuck off.

DJ keeps missing short putts...... Not sure anyone is gonna challenge Brooks....

Spieth has lost his swing again...... Can't believe he was going thru a bunch of technical work on practice range right before today's round -- not sure his coach knows what the fuck to do to help anymore.  

2 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

DJ keeps missing short putts...... Not sure anyone is gonna challenge Brooks....

Spieth has lost his swing again...... Can't believe he was going thru a bunch of technical work on practice range right before today's round -- not sure his coach knows what the fuck to do to help anymore.  

Jordan needs to drink a beer. That always works for me.  Of course, he will need to keep drinking until the round ends.

• Haha 1

on that 6 to 7 foot putt he had for birdie 4 or so holes ago that he missed by a foot right, he and his caddie are on the green bent down and jordan is making big movements with his arms showing the break ang everything.  its a 6/7 foot putt.  take a look and and roll it.

I know he's animated/likes to talk on the golf course but he is thinking way way too much.

• Like 1