2017-18 Rockets Thread

The Tower

6 hours ago, Dutchrudder said:

Some dissection of how the Rockets are attacking the modern Pick N Roll defenses. Pretty cool to see, as this is one of the most effective offense styles in the league, but the Rockets have a few extra tricks in their bag.  

It seems so easy, but these players really have to understand angles in this offense.

• Like 1

man i'd rest everyone tomorrow.  harden, paul, gordon, tucker, ariza, mbah a moute, anderson, nene and capela.  

i realize that's not entirely feasible, but i'd really prefer that harden, paul, ariza and capela take the night off.

Edited by BigOrange1

8 hours ago, Dutchrudder said:

Rockets lock up the #1 seed in the West!  This will never get old:

r4L0h8a.png

Is 5280 the MrHelobious of basketball?

And on another note, the win streak to get up to 11 today courtesy of the hapless Suns. The Rockets still have Finals home court advantage (yes, I know that they need to get there first) to play for. So I think there won't be wholesale changes to the starting lineup (as there shouldn't be).

28 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

I think the team wants to finish 68-14, I really think the vets hate losing more than not playing in meaningless games.

I think us Surly people also want the team to finish 68-14 too. Looking back, it could have been 70+ games. Oh well - but it don't mean a thing without the ring. 

15 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

I think us Surly people also want the team to finish 68-14 too. Looking back, it could have been 70+ games. Oh well - but it don't mean a thing without the ring. 

Really torn about this, would be a great mark but you dont put banners up for this.