I'm thinking that this Jacob Wohl dickhead deserves his own thread

Gil Bang

1 hour ago, longhornmatt said:

He must have no money so nobody thinks suing is worth it.  As for jail, he really should have more charges by now, but I believe is facing felony securities fraud in California.  So, he will get what’s coming to him at some point.  

Well with his father and his driveway venue sponsor being attorneys, that adds in the hassle of dealing with that.

3 minutes ago, Continental Op said:
12 hours ago, Bama Chick said:
Why only the female candidates?

(Because they can’t find a woman who would lie and debase themselves for their ratfuckery?)

Would you like me to write some Bernie Sanders erotic fanfic for you?

giphy.gif

• Like 1

This guy seems like some sort of bad performance art. It's not funny, it doesn't seem to have any payoff, it just fizzles every time.

I bet the brothas in San Quentin are gonna enjoy him. Well, at least his asshole.

Edited by relapse98

I did some work as a process server one summer in college and this is not how that works.

-You do not know who you’re serving on behalf of
-You don’t know the action you’re serving
-You never say “You’ve been served”

Process servers have been assaulted and killed doing their jobs - it’s done a certain way for protection of the server and to cause the minimum amount of drama.

These idiots have watched too much TruTV.

1 minute ago, Bama Chick said:

I did some work as a process server one summer in college and this is not how that works.

I have a friend who's wife is a lawyer and he has a little business serving papers because he gets bored shopping in pawn shops all day spending her money.
I can tell you, from what he has told me, 1st and 2nd as stated above, are definitely not always true. He has lawyer friends who hire them and they chat about what he is doing and who and why. May not be legal or the way it's supposed to be done, but he has definitely told me stories of stuff and he does, at least sometimes, know #1 and #2.

Probably because he’s married to another lawyer and is an older adult and friendly with the attorneys he serves for.

The firm I worked for (and my mom was and is still the CFO there) has 9 different locations across Florida and hundreds of lawyers. So even though I had a personal connection there it’s such a large firm that I couldn’t possibly know everyone. But they were super strict about their rules around process serving.

I was at the branch in Tallahassee, state capital, so we did a fair amount of government stuff too so that could be in play.

If you’re serving someone some terrible news the last thing you want to do is announce it to them and anyone around.

Hand it over and GTFO before they have time to read it and figure out the legalese that says “You’re being taken to court and sued for custody of your kids”.

12 minutes ago, relapse98 said:

I have a friend who's wife is a lawyer and he has a little business serving papers because he gets bored shopping in pawn shops all day spending her money.
I can tell you, from what he has told me, 1st and 2nd as stated above, are definitely not always true. He has lawyer friends who hire them and they chat about what he is doing and who and why. May not be legal or the way it's supposed to be done, but he has definitely told me stories of stuff and he does, at least sometimes, know #1 and #2.

*whose

20 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Process servers have been assaulted and killed doing their jobs - it’s done a certain way for protection of the server and to cause the minimum amount of drama.

These idiots have watched too much TruTV.

Image result for south park served gif

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, relapse98 said:

38 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Probably because he’s married to another lawyer and is an older adult and friendly with the attorneys he serves for.

The firm I worked for (and my mom was and is still the CFO there) has 9 different locations across Florida and hundreds of lawyers. So even though I had a personal connection there it’s such a large firm that I couldn’t possibly know everyone. But they were super strict about their rules around process serving.

I was at the branch in Tallahassee, state capital, so we did a fair amount of government stuff too so that could be in play.

If you’re serving someone some terrible news the last thing you want to do is announce it to them and anyone around.

Hand it over and GTFO before they have time to read it and figure out the legalese that says “You’re being taken to court and sued for custody of your kids”.

I used to serve papers for my wife's law firm. I generally knew big picture what was going on, but didn't really care to know the details. Like the bolded above: Knock on the door, ask for hte individual, hand over the blank envelope (except for a name on the front) and GTFO (car lock fob in hand, pepper spray in jacket pocket, engine running, car parked at the curb for quick getaway).. Most of mine were to private residences, to poors who were in custody battles and ugly divorces and such. I had a one person open the door so their dog could come at me. I was frequently threatened, but it never went past that. Most would know what was up, and refuse to take the envelope. Many wouldn't even answer the door, or just yell at me through the closed door. In that case, I would just leave it stuck in their front door, gate, whatever, as close to the door as I could safely get it.  Most seemed to be under the mistaken impression that if they didn't actually take the envelope, they didn't have to worry about it. Most people are idiots.

If they weren't home, or didn't answer, I try again the next day, then just leave the envelope. Document I tried in good faith, and turn in the paperwork.

Easy money. 100 bucks per service. I'd do a couple a week on average.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, relapse98 said:

This guy seems like some sort of bad performance art. It's not funny, it doesn't seem to have any payoff, it just fizzles every time.

I bet the brothas in San Quentin are gonna enjoy him. Well, at least his asshole.

I really don't see how he gets any money off of this, and in fact, they are paying out money to the actors.

7 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

In all seriousness....this stuff IS performance art, right?

If it is, it's a really long game. Like, at some point there has to be a gotcha or haha moment, right? Most performance art has something about it that someone enjoys, does any of this shit excite anyone, other than just laughing at him?

Maybe it's for money. Maybe he's somehow conned some potato heads into paying him to drag names through the mud with off the wall shit.

5 minutes ago, Foosters said:

Again, they think saying the 70-year-old Warren had some rough sex with a 24 year old Marine and that the very attractive bi-racial Harris was banging a cute 26 year old was going to lose them votes? 

43 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Again, they think saying the 70-year-old Warren had some rough sex with a 24 year old Marine and that the very attractive bi-racial Harris was banging a cute 26 year old was going to lose them votes? 

They would have lost the evangelical vote because the Bible says extra marital affairs are wrong when Democrats do them.

• Like 2