Herman Edwards, lolololololololololololololololololololol

Parliament

6 hours ago, Upgrayedd said:

Glad he’s gone.  Should’ve been before the season started.

Too bad AD Ray Anderson wasn’t shown the door as well.  He’s the enabler- which shouldn’t be surprising since he was Herm’s agent.  

President Crow could go as well.  He’s completely killed the tailgate scene and was one of the supporters of fuck-wad Larry Scott.  Track record of completely shitty ADs.

We will fuck up this next hire.  No doubt in my mind.

If you could take Gene Smith back, that would be great. 

5 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

They sabotaged their own team and season just to get rid of the coach? 

Personally, I don't see how that could ever backfire on them. Not a single chance that happens.

Yeah, if I am a coach looking to fill out a staff, I just cross anyone from Edwards' staff off of my list just to be safe.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, CurlyDumps said:

It's being "reported" by some random nobody Twitter account. PFF college got duped.

It was also referenced in an article from The Athletic. Sorry, I don't have a link because I don't have a subscription, but I saw a snippet online. So this was more than just a random nobody account. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Someone walk me through the logic of this. 

look for a new job, find a new job

vs

Leak info, sabotage team in order to get head coach fired, get fired yourself as part of his staff, look for new job but have trouble finding one because of previously mentioned team sabotage. 

Bad idea jeans

Edwards and Arizona State officially ‘parted ways’ on Sunday, less than 24 hours after the Sun Devils lost 30-21 to Eastern Michigan at home. Athletic director Ray Anderson termed the separation not as a firing, but as Edwards “relinquishing” his duties as head coach.

The program is currently being investigated by the NCAA for alleged recruiting violations under Edwards’ watch and, as a result, interest in the program from both a recruiting standpoint and a fan standpoint has dipped. Edwards went 26-20 as the program’s head coach.

Edwards gets shitcanned by ASU after his  disappointing run in Tempe. Still finishes his collegiate career with a superior career winning percentage than Sark.