2019 French Open

satyanash

1 hour ago, spystud13 said:

Amanda has lost it. 

It would have been so much fun. 

Amanda stopped moving her feet.

She would hit shots and then stand there and watch to see if she'd win the point rather than getting back to the middle of the baseline. I think that the lack of foot movement led to her hitting a bazillion unforced errors from the middle of the 2nd set ->. She looked about ready to cry from about 3-3 in the 2nd set and after. She needs to work on figuring out what she is doing wrong/isn't doing or needs to come up with some sign language with her coach.

31 minutes ago, Bodowned said:

Djokovic/Thiem will be interesting. I think Djokovic historically has issues playing in windy conditions. The sun is out, so at least we won't get a rain delay.

Looks like a damn helicopter is hovering above the court.

16 minutes ago, IPoopOnWhoop said:

Play cancelled for the remainder of the day.  Odd considering it looks pretty clear on the tv.

The rumor is that Djokovic left the stadium and leveraged with officials to cancel play the rest of the day...if so, a total disgrace to give-in by RG when there are playable conditions. Thiem should be furious.

14 minutes ago, Bodowned said:

The rumor is that Djokovic left the stadium and leveraged with officials to cancel play the rest of the day...if so, a total disgrace to give-in by RG when there are playable conditions. Thiem should be furious.

*If* that is true, he should be DQ’d.  I would think that maybe they talked about it and he said he wasn’t going back out there, they caved, and then he left before the public announcement was made.  That would seem more likely than him just leaving, but you never know.

3 hours ago, Bodowned said:

I wasn’t planning on getting up to watch it, but when I got up and saw it was 4-1 Theim  in the 5th I watched the resumption.  Really an ugly half hour or so with both guys making a ton of errors.  I’m happy for Thiem though because I really thought he got screwed yesterday.

1 hour ago, IPoopOnWhoop said:

I wasn’t planning on getting up to watch it, but when I got up and saw it was 4-1 Theim  in the 5th I watched the resumption.  Really an ugly half hour or so with both guys making a ton of errors.  I’m happy for Thiem though because I really thought he got screwed yesterday.

Tomorrow's going to be fun. And by fun, I mean utterly predictable.