Stupid vanity license plates

GhostOfTomJoad

On 6/1/2019 at 8:32 PM, Bullneck said:

I looked for one of those "Thee University" stickers that Baylor used to sell but came up empty.

anigif_enhanced-11684-1411931548-2.gif?d

Maybe Ohio State has a trademark on the word "thee", as when announcing a (former) athlete on NFL rosters during a televised game..?

1 hour ago, markstanco said:

My truck is all black, so I got the generic all black license plate, with random numerals/letters like this:

be1456d58c660771448ef8d6f9c381d2_M.jpg

Am I an offender? 

Do you have to tell someone when you move, and give them your new address?

Not understanding the question but yes, in Texas you always have to tell the dmv when you move no matter what your license plate looks like.

On edit I believe it is 30 days. And I would think the other 49 states are similar.

2 minutes ago, markstanco said:
3 hours ago, SKJ said:

Not understanding the question but yes, in Texas you always have to tell the dmv when you move no matter what your license plate looks like.

Offender, short for sex offender... Something we used to say when I was younger...

Maybe too much of an inside joke

On 6/3/2019 at 5:37 PM, Dennis Taylor said:

Which vanity plates are stupid?

angry gary oldman GIF

My plates are HOOK EM and HORNS.

I’ve been asked if I like to fish and if I’m a musician. I told the second dumbass that, yes, I am a musician, but WOODWINDS had too many characters. A fishing guide friend and a taxidermist friend have first dibs.

I don’t live in Texas, obviously.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, SquishMitten said:

I’d sport either of Wally Pryor’s plates or any UT shit I could do without using numbers in place of letters. But that’s it. Everything else is regarded

I got my UT themed vanity plate in 1979 when I was a senior at UT and have had it ever since.  Back then you got new ones every year so I have quite a stack of them.