Let’s talk about 6 baby, Let’s talk about 2019-2020 LFC

Firemans4Horn

1 minute ago, Bone3421 said:

Chelsea looks better so far...

It's amazing how dependent we are on Firmino, TAA and Salah. Without any of them on the pitch we suffer. Add in we don't really have the most dynamic midfield to pick up the slack and you get what we saw in the first half. 

If I was Klopp and wanted to win this I'd take Milner off, move Ox to CM and bring on Firmino.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, maninblack said:

It's amazing how dependent we are on Firmino, TAA and Salah. Without any of them on the pitch we suffer. Add in we don't really have the most dynamic midfield to pick up the slack and you get what we saw in the first half. 

If I was Klopp and wanted to win this I'd take Milner off, move Ox to CM and bring on Firmino.

My thoughts exactly about the subs

Liverpool has been playing rough but fair, ref not calling anything (don't have an issue with it), but Chelsea is getting frustrated and is now making some plays that are a bit over the line and the ref still won't call anything. I completely agree with letting them play but he needs to call some fouls before it gets out of hand once everyone is fully tired.

2 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Liverpool has been playing rough but fair, ref not calling anything (don't have an issue with it), but Chelsea is getting frustrated and is now making some plays that are a bit over the line and the ref still won't call anything. I completely agree with letting them play but she needs to call some fouls before it gets out of hand once everyone is fully tired.

fify

• Like 1

Very soft penalty. Also, it's annoying having to go from this thread where positive posts about Liverpool and negative posts about Chelsea go to the other thread where the opposite comments go. Stupid one-off cup matches. For the league and CL matches we have a competition thread.

I'm not going to complain too much since I'm a Chelsea fan, but Matip cramping up is a perfectly good example of why having this game during the season is such a stupid idea.  Go to overtime in a relatively meaningless game and one of your starters goes down with cramps, making him less successful in your meaningful game three days later.  

By my count shouldnt it be 18 top flight + 6Cl + 3 europa cup +4 supercup + 8 league cup + 7 FA cup = 46

To 20 top flight + 3Cl + 1 europa + 1 supercup + 1 cup winners cup + 12 FA cup + 5 league cup = 43

Add in man utd. Club world cup and intercontinental cup and you can get to 45

The lists will always be skewed to what people consider "major trophies"

Man utd will always want the community shield added in but i cant count a game that allows 6 subs and skips extra time