Let’s talk about 6 baby, Let’s talk about 2019-2020 LFC

Firemans4Horn

2 minutes ago, maninblack said:

Sadio is pissed at Mo

Needs to be sorted out behind closed doors. Salah is regularly selfish any time he’s near goal at the cost of the team. Mané could have had a hat trick today if Mo had ever looked to pass to him when he was open.

5 minutes ago, Bodowned said:

Needs to be sorted out behind closed doors. Salah is regularly selfish any time he’s near goal at the cost of the team. Mané could have had a hat trick today if Mo had ever looked to pass to him when he was open.

All great goalscorers are selfish to a certain extent. No big deal to me. 

• Like 2

Imo...Mane needs to chill out

Salah has 29 assists last 2 years(more than firmino) ...
Salah has been involved in 102 goals in 106 games with Klopp

Since start of 2017/18 season only neymar has more games with a goal and an assist...13 to 12 over salah...and thats with epl>>>>>>>>ligue 1

On 8/3/2019 at 8:48 AM, Firemans4Horn said:

New Amazon Prime series ‘This is Football’. Episode one follows Liverpool fans in Rwanda that tie in the genocide in the 90s and how football reunited the nation.

They talk about Liverpool and the 2005 CL final and how they all watched listened. 

just saw this while looking for the Leeds doc ("Take Us Home").  this is a great watch on a weekend with no EPL.

all 6 episodes look bad ass.  but episode one starts with "You'll Never Walk Alone."

Keita and Alisson are still not ready. Klopp said it's looking like after Napoli for Keita to return to full training. Alisson won't be till after the next international break. With how the defense and Adrian are playing, I'm good with letting him come back very slowly. 

Edited by mdmost

2 hours ago, mdmost said:

Keita and Alisson are still not ready. Klopp said it's looking like after Napoli for Keita to return to full training. Alisson won't be till after the next international break. With how the defense and Adrian are playing, I'm good with letting him come back very slowly. 

That worries me about Alisson. That means he'll miss Chelsea (A), Napoli (A) and his first game back will be against ManU (A). 

Adrian is fine, but he's not Alisson.