Let’s talk about 6 baby, Let’s talk about 2019-2020 LFC

Firemans4Horn

1 hour ago, mdmost said:

The amount of creativity by our front 3 is astounding. We're living in heady times, my friends. 

it's best not to weauxf the football gawdz.

i remember toasting maxhorn and our friends congratulating ourselves after the bammer game over the idea that gilbert was going to be the 3rd franchise qb in a row for the program.

the O looks like 2 years ago.  what's more important now is the D, and will the D hold up (depth, quality) as the other campaigns begin.  it's not a hot take to prognosticate that pool are not as deep as city.

this week we start to find out.

also it would be nice for the canaries to nick something today.

Going to have to create some Champions League magic without Origi. He's out for up to 2 weeks with an ankle injury. 

This made me chuckle. I can't think of a lot of Italian cities I'd visit as a Reds supporter.

And Andy will have to be evaluated tomorrow to see if he can go. Well that could suck.

Liverpool will need to assess Andy Robertson to determine whether he will be fit to face Napoli in the Champions League group-stage clash on Tuesday evening.

The full-back did not train at Melwood on Monday morning as a precaution after sustaining a slight knock.

Robertson will be further assessed by the club’s medical team in Italy tomorrow to see if he will be available to take on the Italians at Stadio San Paolo.

Jürgen Klopp told Liverpoolfc.com: “Robbo didn’t train today and we have to see. It is not a major thing, it was more precautionary today, but it is not 100 per cent sure [he will be available].

“We will have to test it tomorrow and then we will see.”

Edited by mdmost

20 hours ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Milner to LB?

The only other option would be Gomez, who's played there before. (Definitely under Rodgers and I think maybe some pre-season under Klopp?)

Milner certainly offers more going forward than Gomez, who's not much of a crosser. As much as I'd like to see Robbo there, he could also use some rest. Dude plays 90 minutes almost every game.