2020 ATH Ja’Quinden Jackson

texifornia

Just now, Lonestar88 said:

The only reference to LB there is a 9.95er saying “might be when it’s all said and done”.  

That supports me and cochamps point more than it refutes it.

I wrote that he wasn't considered a top QB prospect until after he blew up in the playoffs his JR season and you responded with "nope". There is nothing in my post about him projecting to LB.

1 minute ago, elguapo said:

I wrote that he wasn't considered a top QB prospect until after he blew up in the playoffs his JR season and you responded with "nope". There is nothing in my post about him projecting to LB.

The comment you originally replied to was me replying to someone who said he was being recruited as a LB.

1 minute ago, Lonestar88 said:

The comment you originally replied to was me replying to someone who said he was being recruited as a LB.

Ok, I wasn't disagreeing with you I was adding context. He wasn't considered a top QB prospect until his senior season, prior to that he was considered an athlete with positional flexibility, LB was definitely a possibility.

Edited by elguapo

Just now, Lonestar88 said:

Gotcha, It’s all good.

No matter the position though, it’s a shame what happened to this kid. He blew out his knee senior year and I don’t think he’s been the same since.

It's a huge bummer man, JJ was one of my favorite recruits to follow.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...