Just ordered a machine gun (no regulations of course)

markstanco

9 minutes ago, Ptown said:

You can agree to sell, and meet then sell, but no you can't sell a gun on the internet like you can a bar of soap.

What the hell are you talking about?

https://www.cabelas.com/browse.cmd?categoryId=734095080&CQ_search=rifle&CQ_zstype=REG

https://www.academy.com/shop/browse/outdoors/shooting/firearms

Edited by Hornius Emeritus
  • Like 1

I don't buy guns so don't really know, but you can't sell a gun on the internet?
They will ship it right to your house as Obama says. Pistols and machine guns. I have an order right now for a machine gun and a hard drive from Amazon, will be here on Wednesday.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Ptown said:

I know you think that cause your stupid and irrational. Your a fucking idot, try and buy a gun then? Its so easy, just like a bar of soap, do it.

I bought my Ruger 9mm from Cabelas OVER THE INTERNET.  Wham bam thank you mam. Picked it up the next day.  

9 minutes ago, markstanco said:
30 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:
I don't buy guns so don't really know, but you can't sell a gun on the internet?

They will ship it right to your house as Obama says. Pistols and machine guns. I have an order right now for a machine gun and a hard drive from Amazon, will be here on Wednesday.

Ok. Guess Ptown disagrees, but...

hmm...

Why is this is a thread?

3 minutes ago, Ptown said:

Hornius is a liar, buying a gun online and soap online is not the same. He is lying, neg away lying losers.

You've changed your argument.  You said: " you can't sell a gun on the internet like you can a bar of soap." 

Guess what?  Cabelas, Academy and 1,000 other places sell guns online, just like Amazon sell bars of soap. 

It would have been easier for you to just admit that you don't know what the hell you're talking about.  Many, many guns are sold online every day in the United States. 

Just now, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

K. Just reread and confused again. 

What's Obama lying about?

It's the machine gun thing.  You can't legally buy or sell a machine gun online.  

You can legally buy and sell guns online, contrary to what Ptown believes. 

That's why so many stores are advertising guns for sale online.

You guys are being poorly trolled. He knows guns are bought and sold online, including fully fucking auto. Yeah, they have to fit in a neat loophole but it can be done. 

In other breaking news... Water found to be wet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Ptown said:

If anyone thought you would shot anyone but yourself, please shot yourself. 

1 minute ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

I'd shot you straight to yesterday if I knew how to order internet guns.

He's truly an artful user of the English language, isn't he?

Just now, Ptown said:

No, you were lying and being disingenuous form the start.

No. You were  the one who said you can't sell guns over the internet like you can soap.

However, your steely, legal-eagle mind want to tell Cabelas of that fact since, according to your own testimony, they just sold you a gun over the internet like a bar of soap. 

1 minute ago, Ptown said:

Are you a retard? No machines are on sale, you can place an order online for a legal gun, and pick up in person which is going to be subject to the regulations of that state. Again, stop being a bitch neg whore, learn the laws. 

Someone never heard of GunBroker and needs a nappy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Ptown said:

Im trying right now, why dont you? Record it and prove it. Post some screen shots?

I would if I was on my PC and gave a fuck. Currently, I give zero. You're not a very good sock.

1 minute ago, Ptown said:

You are replying again, why don't you buy a gun online, screen shot the whole thing and show how easy it is?

I know why, cause you a lazy liar, you don't care about the truth, please be better in the future.

Give it the fuck up and pass out already.