What’s a (insert the blank) patient to do...

Larry T. Spider

Hope that guy that had a heart attack in east Texas made it. Would like an update.

I now have my own question regarding doctors in Houston. My FIL had quadruple bypass surgery, which went well, about 5 weeks ago. He is still in the icu with complications. The family is looking at transferring him from Methodist sugar land to Methodist medical center. We were told to find the docs first then try to be accepted by them. He needs somebody that is great a pulmonary stuff and can get him back home. I can post more about the complications if needed....it’s been a game of whack a mole.

Yes, and that is what I reccomended before the surgery. Most of his issues are with breathing at this point. He has had numerous procedures since the surgery and they have all gone well. I don’t really get the point of moving him AFTER the fact but I said I told them I would try to find a good doc to admit him since they have been living in a hospital for 5 weeks and are worn down.