orocopa19

Hagbard Celine

welcome back my friends to this abortion of a tournament, only slightly more valuable than the Oceania version.

tonight, from DF Norte, otherwise known as the rose' bowl, we get watch Tri try to win a virtual smackdown against the US Women and try to put 14 past The Fighting Castros.

canada 4, island aggy 0 in the first game.

you know tri are down when there are giant swaths of the rose' bowl empty, like 30000 seats empty.

53 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

What’s the point of the gold cup anymore? That shitty tournament the year before the World Cup has been cancelled. 

$$$$

And an excuse for ducking the copa america

Edited by WBT

Even by the lax standards of CONCACAF Guyana shouldn't even be in this tournament. The League of Nations qualifying was 34 teams playing 4 games with the top 10 qualifying for the Gold Cup. Barbados used an ineligible player turning a 2-2 draw into a 3-0 Guyana win giving them nine points. Among the all time CONCACAF-y moments, that's up there.

3 minutes ago, kingkoopa6 said:

^

LMAO

The result comes against an opponent made up of players making their careers in the lower levels of Concacaf and the UK at clubs like Peachtree City MOBA, unattached, and Walking Boyz Company. 

That made me chuckle. 

I still don't understand why we have 2 threads for the USMNT. Unless some folks here are really psyched to watch Canada and Costa Rica trash shitty teams.