2019-20 NCAA basketball season thread

Machinator

25 minutes ago, Doyle Hargreaves said:

Nice win. Much needed win. Louisville got frustrated late, but I think the constant defensive pressure of 10 on 7 finally broke them down. Nice to finally get the shots to go down. Ought to be a fun ride

That game was an asswhoopin.

L’ville didn’t like it much.  Tech seemed a bit disappointed the Cards kinda lay there and took it.

4:1

Edited by Iceman
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Underdog said:

The Wakefields and Carters shoot better than this UK team. 

Utah deserved it, outplayed UK all game. 

I attended the NCAA Championship Game between these two teams in April of 1998 in the Alamodome. 

The efficiency of these two teams tonight did not remind me of the ‘97-‘98 teams. 

• Like 1

Nah dude. His statement clearly indicates that this move was ordained by God. How ya gonna to tell the big guy no. I guess Wiseman will forego his true passion (academics) and reluctantly enter the draft, signing with an agent who can front him some real cash in the process.. With this  fortuitous and unexpected influx of money, he can finally  make it rain at stripclubs  generously donate these funds to orphanages around the country. He's a goddamn hero.