Jesus Christ Superstar Live

Mo Horn

It has been pretty good.  I've been a big fan since the 70's and seen countless performances (including a live Neely revival a few years ago).  The only thing that strikes me is that Legend plays a more confident or cocky Jesus than others I've seen.  As mentioned above too, nobody can match Anderson (a Virginian).  

Really really good. Judas, Caiaphas, Annas, MaryM all cast perfectly.

Glad they stayed pretty faithful to the original score.

Caught one change and one mistake.
-one of Pilates lines, "what is truth? Is truth unchanging law? We both have truths, are mine the same as yours?" Was pretty heavily changed. I am sure there were other small edits.
-legend came in a few bears behind on one line toward the end. It was a part where I bet 95% didn't notice because of how repetitive the music is at times.

Would watch again.

It was tremendous and that's from someone who lived the original movie. This rocked because of the cast and because they did it live - I was amazed how well they were without a net amd how a lot of the songs sounded almost the same as the album.  The choreography was amazing.