so, Jeffrey Epstein

Gil Bang

8 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Yea, you can see the amateur operatives around here including Clinton in just about every post. The base (double entendre) will eat it up and be swayed by the projective argument that the Clintons are trying to frame Trump rather than the Trumpists trying to distract us all with Clinton.

The non-base are fine with Clinton going down if he actually did something wrong. The base are already convinced that the Clintons are murderous rapers.

I am personally ready for the Clinton's to go down as murderous rapists.  Either legitimately or framed in a kangaroo court, I don't care.

What the fuck would the Trump/Hannity/Rush horde of deplorables do with their boogeyman vanquished?  My guess is they would wake up the next day and be like...

imgur
/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png" />

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

It's always weird to me when people come to threads like this to defend people like Epstein. Why? What's in it for you?

Because it's extremely likely that trump is embroiled in as much evil shit as epstein was. Hell, trump and epstein were sued in 2016 and the suit was withdrawn due to the plaintiff receiving too many death threats. People should read the suit. It's a signed affidavit filed under penalty of perjury. And it's one of dozens of affidavits. Here's a taste of the sort of evil shit alleged:

On the fourth sexual encounter with the Defendant Donald J. Trump, the Plaintiff, Katie Johnson, was tied to a bed by Defendant Trump who then proceeded to forcibly rape Plaintiff Johnson. During the course of this savage sexual attack, Plaintiff Johnson loudly pleaded with Defendant Trump to "please wear a condom". Defendant Trump responded by violently striking Plaintiff Johnson in the face with his open hand and screaming that "he would do whatever he wanted" as he refused to wear protection. After achieving sexual orgasm, the Defendant, Donald J. Trump put his suit back on and when the Plaintiff, Katie Johnson, in tears asked Defendant Trump what would happen if he had impregnated her, Defendant Trump grabbed his wallet and threw some money at her and screamed that she should use the money "to get a fucking abortion".

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epsteins-sick-story-played-out-for-years-in-plain-sight

“Is the Epstein case going to cause a problem [for confirmation hearings]?” Acosta had been asked. Acosta had explained, breezily, apparently, that back in the day he’d had just one meeting on the Epstein case. He’d cut the non-prosecution deal with one of Epstein’s attorneys because he had “been told” to back off, that Epstein was above his pay grade. “I was told Epstein ‘belonged to intelligence’ and to leave it alone,” he told his interviewers in the Trump transition, who evidently thought that was a sufficient answer and went ahead and hired Acosta. (The Labor Department had no comment when asked about this.)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

So Trump heard there was some rhythmic slapping going on and banned Epstein from the facilities but never reported the incident to the police?  The resemblance gets even more striking...

louis-freeh-report-headshots-fae1df2c6f5

12 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

It's always weird to me when people come to threads like this to defend people like Epstein. Why? What's in it for you?

Tribal instincts mixed with faith. These people seriously cannot see beyond the Blue Team vs. Red Team diarrhea we're fed daily, and they just come to believe it and practice apologetics in blind defense of it. The Religious Right is a perfect example of this. They could have more than enough evidence to prove Trump has committed every single one of these alleged indiscretions and they will not believe it. Why? He's on the red team. Similarly, they could more than enough evidence to disprove, for example, the notion that Obama was born in Kenya, and they'll still believe he was born in Kenya. Why? He was on the blue team. 

21 minutes ago, Goredho said:

What the fuck would the Trump/Hannity/Rush horde of deplorables do with their boogeyman vanquished?  
?

It would not change anything.  Republicans still talk about welfare queens 20+ years after they got the welfare reform they wanted.  The great thing about targeting low information voters is that you can sell them anything.  The boogymen don't have to be real.     Besides, they would still have Soros, Pelosi, the Obamas, etc. to blame for everything.  

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Zavala said:

Yeah man, the left ALWAYS has the moral high ground.

It's just a matter of linguistics to you guys, pretty pathetic. You aren't killing unborn children, you are keeping OLD MEN from making WOMEN HEALTHCARE DECISIONS. It goes on and on like this until you are where you are right now - normal people who don't care about politics at all are disgusted by the left's insanity.  

I'm pretty certain I don't want to interact with people Zavala describes as normal, beyond the fact they don't care about politics. 

1 hour ago, NowThis said:

to call someone a rapist is fun but if serious, need some hard proof, no? Let's see if Trump really did bang some 14 or 15 year olds.  Even for hated people, we have to give the benefit of the doubt. 

Whether he actually did the deed, and it can be proven is one thing.   Where we should all have a problem is the fact the stance his people are taking is he knew it was going on and assisted in the investigation.  If he truly was, then why did he favor Acosta after the deal Acosta allowed?   He wanted to hang the Central Park 5, but Epstein is fine?   That leads one to question if he felt Epstein's punishment was acceptable or just wanted it to go away.

Apparently he did (one or both), since he never asked for the Epstein issue to be looked into further.  He certainly didn't have it in for this child sex trafficker like he did Crooked Hillary.  The fact he knew this fucker was doing these things and did nothing to pursue, prosecute and punish him after assuming the Presidency shows me how immoral he is. 

The fact he wanted to lock HER up and not HIM shows his character.  If given the chance to burn any Clinton at the stake, you know he'd do it.   Especially if he thought he was in the clear.  He has been protecting himself and/or others.  

So rapist or enabler of rapist...they are both despicable.

And as far as him being exonerated from some of these Jane Doe cases because "facts don't match up" etc is bullshit.  Here's a group of girls,  early teens...being used, groomed, degraded...how much inner psychosis did these girls go through?   How many threats?  How many felt absolutely worthless after being told they were in fact worthless whores?  They had nobody to turn to, and they had these older men and handlers sculpting their every thought about themselves and their situations.     Yeah, I would probably take all those findings of "facts not matching up" with a big grain of salt.

Edited by pyrohornIII
  • Like 6

2 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

What would be my standing to sue?  I'm not his victim. 

He's been fucking the entire country in the ass since he moved into the WH. Those of us who didnt vote for that fat fuckstick can all be plaintiffs. 

1 hour ago, hpslugga said:

Tribal instincts mixed with faith. These people seriously cannot see beyond the Blue Team vs. Red Team diarrhea we're fed daily, and they just come to believe it and practice apologetics in blind defense of it. The Religious Right is a perfect example of this. They could have more than enough evidence to prove Trump has committed every single one of these alleged indiscretions and they will not believe it. Why? He's on the red team. Similarly, they could more than enough evidence to disprove, for example, the notion that Obama was born in Kenya, and they'll still believe he was born in Kenya. Why? He was on the blue team. 

Dawg, this place is a lib echo chamber.  What the fuck are you babbling about?

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

This is turning into one of those things like when there is a mass shooting and the right wingers immediately start circle jerking with "LOL RELIGION OF PEACE" and Hugo endlessly chirps "VANILLA ISIS TEE HEE!!!!!" before the bodies have reached room temperature.  Epstein is obviously a sicko pervert since he's already been convicted of this crap but can we not wait for something a little more concrete to come out on Trump/Clinton/whoever before we plug in the electric chair? 

You're still here. Go get Tahoe, Swam, and FC if you need some back up. I'm sure there's a welcoming committee ready for them.

They only come here to laugh at your dumbasses when your heads start spinning after your fever dreams never come true.  I’d welcome Trump’s fall to have Pence be the HMFIC.  All of the crying up to now would be a fart in the wind if Race Bannon banned abortion. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

This is turning into one of those things like when there is a mass shooting and the right wingers immediately start circle jerking with "LOL RELIGION OF PEACE" and Hugo endlessly chirps "VANILLA ISIS TEE HEE!!!!!" before the bodies have reached room temperature.  Epstein is obviously a sicko pervert since he's already been convicted of this crap but can we not wait for something a little more concrete to come out on Trump/Clinton/whoever before we plug in the electric chair? 

I agree that the main focus politically should be the only concrete thing currently on the table in that arena, which is that Trump is still standing by Acosta.   And New Yorkers should also be pissed at Cy Vance, it sounds like. 

4 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I know a guy who swam there back in the day. That guy fucking sucks.  

My one insular, petty transgression during the great transition off the shag was to register that name with a throwaway email account.  I regret not using that for greater lulz   

3 hours ago, Fondren & Main said:

Dawg, this place is a lib echo chamber.  What the fuck are you babbling about?

Hey...Dolemite sighting in your rep!

2 hours ago, Dolemite said:

I can believe that.  Also makes sense why its coming out now as Barr is looking into the CIA, NSA, et. al. 

So you claim you think the reason this is all coming out now is because of Barr? How stupid are you pretending to be? 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Fondren & Main said:

They only come here to laugh at your dumbasses when your heads start spinning after your fever dreams never come true.  I’d welcome Trump’s fall to have Pence be the HMFIC.  All of the crying up to now would be a fart in the wind if Race Bannon banned abortion. 

You’d welcome trumps dick in your mouth. 

6 hours ago, NowThis said:

to call someone a rapist is fun but if serious, need some hard proof, no? Let's see if Trump really did bang some 14 or 15 year olds.  Even for hated people, we have to give the benefit of the doubt. 

Why? He’s not the guy in charge of the local ymca. He’s not the guy making sure your snow cones have the right flavor in them.  He’s supposed to be the president of what we think is supposed to be and certainly was a great country.

So the standard is he might have fucked a few kids but we cant be sure? Fuck you. I’ll take someone as President who I can be sure didn’t fuck some kids. You move somewhere else where that’s ok. 

• Like 2

More on Epstein's mysterious wealth.  That, and Deutsche Bank can't seem to stay out of mobster news

from the article:

"The origins of Jeffrey Epstein’s financial empire remain a mystery to even billionaires. But the investor’s former Wall Street mentor has one theory about how Epstein amassed his fortune: Fraud.

In a phone interview with Observer, Steven Hoffenberg alleged Epstein participated in a Ponzi scheme the two ran together in the 1980s, before using the ill-gotten gains to launch his investment company with the help of financial loans from Deutsche Bank.

[...]

Hoffenberg oversaw Towers Financial, but was sentenced to 20 years in jail in 1997 for defrauding clients out of $450 million. Although Epstein was never charged in the case, a lawsuit filed last year by former Towers investors lists the financier as “an uncharged co-conspirator,” and alleges he “knowingly and intentionally utilized funds he fraudulently diverted and obtained from this massive Ponzi scheme for his own personal use to support a lavish lifestyle.”  

[...]

“The problem I see is that Hoffenberg waited some 20 years to come forward with these new allegations, and he may have reduced his 18-year sentence by implicating Epstein in the Ponzi scheme back in 1994 but didn’t do so.”

Hoffenberg said he did not tell prosecutors because he pleaded guilty at the time, but later came forward because he believed Epstein should pay restitution to Towers investors. Hoffenberg also told Observer that Deutsche Bank provided significant financial loans to Epstein.  

“His lead bank is Deutsche Bank, Germany, that runs the lead on his financial trust company. They run the platform in the trading of the currencies for Epstein and with Epstein. He’s never disclosed to the investors that provide the money to Deutsche Bank his true legacy, that’s securities fraud,” said Hoffenberg.  “And that makes the government available to seize all his money, literally all his money. He’s not going to be able to use his money because it’s got to go to a restitution fund because it’s tainted money.”

[...]

Long considered an investment platform for the rich and powerful, Deutsche Bank has been plagued with scandals since the 2008 Financial Crisis. In 2017, the bank reached a $7.2 billion settlement with the U.S. Justice Department over allegedly misleading investors on mortgage-backed securities, and was later fined $630 million for alleged involvement in Russian money laundering.

Last week, Deutsche Bank announced it would cut 18,000 jobs and downsize its investment operations."

That account by Hoffenberg of why he went to the pen for 20 while Epstein skated is...incomplete.  Probably about being addicted to breathing.

Deutsche Bank appears to have been a primary conduit for Russian mob money finding its way into the pockets, via loans, of Americans in positions of power who keep doing things favorable to Putin and his mafia state.  Shady loans to Epstein, Trump, and Kushner for starters.

NYT: Jeffrey Epstein Was a ‘Terrific Guy,’ Donald Trump Once Said. Now He’s ‘Not a Fan.’

check the lede:

”WASHINGTON — It was supposed to be an exclusive party at Mar-a-Lago, Donald J. Trump’s members-only club in Palm Beach, Fla. But other than the two dozen or so women flown in to provide the entertainment, the only guests were Mr. Trump and Jeffrey Epstein.

The year was 1992 and the event was a “calendar girl” competition, something that George Houraney, a Florida-based businessman who ran American Dream Enterprise, had organized at Mr. Trump’s request.

“I arranged to have some contestants fly in,” Mr. Houraney recalled in an interview on Monday. “At the very first party, I said, ‘Who’s coming tonight? I have 28 girls coming.’ It was him and Epstein.”