so, Jeffrey Epstein

Gil Bang

23 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Gosh, there's just no way of knowing who those folks are.  Nope, none at all.  What's that, Ghislaine just choked to death on an olive pit?  Man, what an unexpected tragedy.  

Nah…..She will just hang herself while the guards are sleeping

36 minutes ago, MC Fresh Breath said:

So she’s guilty of trafficking.  How about the folks to whom she was delivering the children?

They didn't have time to get into that during the 6-week trial and 12 weeks of pre-trial.  

It is so fucking bizarre to me, but obviously it's people that a huge chunk of the nation couldn't live with hearing about.  As Sam Elliott says, "The American people can stomach a lot...but what they can't stomach is the image of the President of the United States with a handful of 14-year old snatch!"  

I mean, the identity of several girls who were underage when they were victims of sexual abuse is now public.  Everybody knows.  Any asshole on the street can point and say, "That girl blew famous rich men when she was 15 because the thought it would help her get into college, whore!"  But we can't know the men who forced themselves upon her?  What kinda bullshit is that?  

If you're convicted of trafficking guns.  I would like to think somewhere along the way of the prosecution, somebody would ask, "Oh yeah, we have you dead to rights but we're not gonna ask who you sold the guns to.  Not really relevant here."  If you're convicted of trafficking heroin.  I would like to think somewhere along the way of the prosecution, somebody would ask, "Oh yeah, we have you dead to rights but we're not gonna ask which American wholesaler you sold the heroin to.  Not really relevant here."

Now, I realize the DOJ could open themsleves to massive problems by prematurely releasing lists of names given by the female victims and Maxwell.  But they already let the pilot list them off on the stand.  Doesn't the fact that one of the Maxwell's guilty verdicts was that she turned these girls over to men for sexual gratification?  So isn't the person who she turned them over to, relevant?  Most of the verdicts were the grooming/trafficking part.  But part of it is also that somebody had to be the consumer of her crime.  Like a snuff film, participation in the end result makes the original crime necessary.  I mean, obviously it's horrible and illegal to groom the girls for this, but she didn't just drop 'em off at a shopping mall and told 'em to get out there and hustle some cash like a common pimp.  She specifically handed off specific girls to specific men at specific times at specific places.  the other party is a critical element to the crime/conviction.  What am  I missing here crim pro experts?

2 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Lol at the idea that he would stop at “just” the stuff he’s been recorded doing and saying to her. Y’all just don’t want to think about it, understandably. 

There is no fucking way Ivanka could function if the was boning her dad on the reg. I watched every episode of the first few seasons of Intervention and every trainwreck addict girl had a dad who either molested her, abandoned her, or both. Ivanka would be a strung out whore if she'd been having sex with her dad. She'd be hidden away or dead. 

Just now, MaybeACoordinator said:

There is no fucking way Ivanka could function if the was boning her dad on the reg. I watched every episode of the first few seasons of Intervention and every trainwreck addict girl had a dad who either molested her, abandoned her, or both. Ivanka would be a strung out whore if she'd been having sex with her dad. She'd be hidden away or dead. 

I didn’t say on the reg. But has he molested her ever?  Highly likely. 

Nothing like the Epstein thread turning into yet another Trump thread. It’s amazing really.

I hope she lives long enough to turn on every single person she has knowledge of that molested underage people, but I think there are far too many powerful people in the mix for it to ever come to light.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

hmmm

https://calgaryherald.com/news/world/prince-andrew-makes-unprecedented-request-for-all-witness-testimony-in-sex-abuse-case-to-be-kept-secret/wcm/6c8e61d4-241e-40e0-851c-75562564fcc8?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1640839645

Prince Andrew makes 'unprecedented' request for all witness testimony in sex abuse case to be kept secret
The request was made in a letter submitted to court as part of a fresh attempt to get the civil proceedings thrown out

LONDON — Prince Andrew, the Duke of York, has made an “unprecedented” request for all witness testimony taken in his sexual abuse case to be kept secret, it has emerged.

The Duke wants depositions, including his own, to remain under seal, even if neither party declares the evidence confidential.

Lawyers for the Duke’s accuser, Virginia Giuffre, said there was “no logic or authority for such a provision.”

The revelation was made in a letter from Sigrid McCawley, for Giuffre, to Andrew Brettler, the Duke’s lead counsel, dated Dec 24. It was lodged with the court on Tuesday as part of a fresh attempt to get the civil case thrown out.

Brettler has asked a judge to halt proceedings, claiming that Giuffre was not a U.S. resident and did not live in Colorado, as her lawsuit suggested.

Instead, he said she lived with her husband and three children in Perth, Australia, and was therefore unable to make the claim under federal court law.

Giuffre, now 38, has alleged she was forced to have sex with Prince Andrew on three separate occasions in 2001, when she was 17. She is seeking unspecified damages.

Before challenging the court’s jurisdiction, the Duke had been due to send proposed dates and locations for his own deposition by Monday this week.

He had already asked for a three-week extension to respond to discovery requests “in light of the holidays and COVID.”

McCawley expressed frustration with the latest attempt to delay proceedings on an issue that could have been raised sooner.

She said they had asked three times for the Duke to select a date for his own deposition yet he had never responded.

McCawley also noted that as part of the discovery process, the Duke’s lawyers had already asked for proof that Giuffre was a citizen of Colorado and that they were due to respond with the relevant documents by Jan 14, as previously agreed.

She referred to a draft protective order, drawn up at the Duke’s request, which would prevent the disclosure of certain information. But she added: “The main substantive disagreement in the parties’ drafts is your inclusion of an unprecedented paragraph, which would allow you to keep deposition materials sealed from the public even if neither party designates the underlying testimony as confidential.”

She added that because there was “no logic or authority for such a provision” and because it was deemed too late to ask the court for a confidentiality order, they would raise the issue in court next Tuesday, when Judge Lewis Kaplan hears arguments on the Duke’s motion to have the case dismissed.

In a joint order on Wednesday, U.S. District Court judges ordered that a 2009 settlement agreement between the late financier Jeffrey Epstein and Giuffre, which bears directly on Giuffre’s civil lawsuit against the prince, be released.

The agreement will be released on or about Jan. 3, 2022, after the judges found no reason to keep it under seal.

Edited by MC Fresh Breath
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

15 minutes ago, Hate said:

but I think there are far too many powerful people in the mix for it to ever come to light.

8 minutes ago, MC Fresh Breath said:

Prince Andrew

Let’s set aside the niceties, and set up three guillotines. Two of ours and one of the Brits.

The impossibility Hate mentions is both pragmatic and unacceptable. The possibility needs to be reestablished.

5 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Raises the question.

She stood before the GOP convention and all of America in 2016 and described the fairy tale scene of Daddy at a desk planning a new magnificent edifice while she played with an erector set on the floor nearby. 

Trump spent virtually no time with his children until they were teens. Ivanka invents the story from whole cloth. Why? My guess is that she knows playing to his vanity is the only way to access whatever gain can be had from being a Trump.

How did she learn that and why is her relationship with her father so much better than her brothers'? What distinguishes her?

I'd propose that give and take started happening when Ivanka hit an age that catches Donald's attention. How far they took it is a matter of conjecture. My last guess is that sexual payoff has either been granted (least likely) or been used as a tease for greatest benefit to both. As the child in the relationship, she can't really be blamed.

It's a sick dance to watch. Trump is maybe the most deplorable human I've ever witnessed operating with relative impunity. 

Trump encourages daughter to get implants. He apparently admired the surgeon's work.

spacer.png

I think Trump did use Epstein to fuck teenaged girls. I also think we all knew who he was thinking of while doing so. 

And Clinton used Epstein to fuck underage girls

Edited by immortal13
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

Deflect and defend your God-King!

“He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”. - Donald Trump
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

11 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

That’s the reasonable take. So, the MAGAs don’t understand it.

They understand it.  They ignore it.  Literally dozens of us have said the same thing on this forum over the past few years.  There is zero chance they missed most of those assertions.

They just don't care for the truth.

• Fuck You 1

2 hours ago, immortal13 said:

Your point?

If Clinton did, then fry him. I haven't seen anyone write otherwise.

What you don't have with Clinton is icky shit with Chelsea. Aside from the Epstein case, it's pretty sick.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, RomaVicta said:

Your point?

If Clinton did, then fry him. I haven't seen anyone write otherwise.

What you don't have with Clinton is icky shit with Chelsea. Aside from the Epstein case, it's pretty sick.

Any literally nobody here has said the same about Trump. If he molested underage girls on Epstein Island or anywhere else then fry him.  Why is this so difficult for you and others to  understand?  I literally do not care how high up this goes or who is caught in the web, but I also have seen this before.  It will go nowhere because there are too many people of power on either side of the aisle. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Any literally nobody here has said the same about Trump. If he molested underage girls on Epstein Island or anywhere else then fry him.  Why is this so difficult for you and others to  understand?  I literally do not care how high up this goes or who is caught in the web, but I also have seen this before.  It will go nowhere because there are too many people of power on either side of the aisle. 

Fry them all.

Monsters.
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Seriously….this is the thing that the MAGAs don’t get - if Bill Clinton raped underage girls, hang him. If Trump did, hang him. Biden, Gore, W, Mickey Mouse, Lebron, Kid Rock….we don’t care. If they committed the crimes, they should answer for them. No matter what “team” they happen to be on.

That’s the reasonable take. So, the MAGAs don’t understand it.

No, everyone gets it. But what you don’t see is 20 posts explicitly analyzing the certain rape of his daughter. 

Abuse of power for sex, check for each

Accused of rape, several checks for each

Hung out with Epstein, check for each

Decades of sexual fuckery, check for each

By my back of the napkin math they both look like sexual deviant shitbags, and that’s before you ever factor in underage sex.

Trump is creepy af with Ivanka without a shadow of a doubt, but read the posts. “I’d bet money he raped her several times”.   The ultimate “But Trump”.  

also noted, I really like the way y’all are trending towards frying people who commit sex crimes. Fuck em, bullet in the head imo. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, fattyflattie said:

No, everyone gets it. But what you don’t see is 20 posts explicitly analyzing the certain rape of his daughter. 

By my back of the napkin math they both look like sexual deviant shitbags, and that’s before you ever factor in underage sex.

Trump is creepy af with Ivanka without a shadow of a doubt, but read the posts. “I’d bet money he raped her several times”.   The ultimate “But Trump”.  

also noted, I really like the way y’all are trending towards frying people who commit sex crimes. Fuck em, bullet in the head imo. 

I wouldn't be surprised if both Clinton and Trump fucked underage girls at Epstein parties or properties, but there's a huge difference between the two.

Namely, no one has accused Clinton of raping them at an Epstein-related event.

That's not true for Trump. An accuser HAS claimed, under oath, that Trump raped her at an Epstein party when she was 13 years old. Her story was corroborated by a 3rd party witness, also under oath. 

That's a pretty significant distinction. 

7 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

Yeah, really weird how Donald Trump is more frequently discussed in a politics forum in 2021 than Bill Clinton. I was similarly flummoxed when the West Mall frequently discussed Bill Clinton more than Ronald Reagan in 2001. Just a real puzzler. 

Thanks, Obama.

7 hours ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

I wouldn't be surprised if both Clinton and Trump fucked underage girls at Epstein parties or properties, but there's a huge difference between the two.

Namely, no one has accused Clinton of raping them at an Epstein-related event.

That's not true for Trump. An accuser HAS claimed, under oath, that Trump raped her at an Epstein party when she was 13 years old. Her story was corroborated by a 3rd party witness, also under oath. 

That's a pretty significant distinction. 

You got a link to a legit news outlet with more detail on this?  THANKS.

The pilot also fingered both Clinton and Trump as having been on that particular equipment in the past, multiple times.  One side is saying, "If those two were going to that island to sexually molest underage girls, then kill 'em all."  The other side is saying, "If Bill Clinton was going to that island to sexually molest underage girls, then kill him...and he probably was---let's face it.  But Trump wasn't on that plane to go to that island to sexually molest underage girls.  He was going somewhere else for another business reason, totally unrelated.  Trump wouldn't do anything like that.  If he did, kill him too...but he wouldn't do anything like that...he's not the sex addict that Clinton is."  

Here's the puzzler to me.  Why would Trump fly on Epstein's private jet?  Politics aside, as a billionaire successful businessman with a big ego (even his biggest fans know he has a massive ego,  that's a good thing in world diplomacy), why would Trump acquiesce riding in his bigger, much nicer private jet to ride in Epstein's?  757 beats 727 every day of the week in every single way.  Trump is not the kinda person to say, "Oh yeah, let's take your plane to that business meeting in Florida because it'll save a few bucks on fuel as compared to mine."  Plus Trump usually starts and ends most business trips in New York---you know...the base of his empire.  Epstein's jet was not typically stored at FBO in New York.   Bill doesn't have his own plane.  I mean, I'm sure he has no problem dropping hints to use people's jets...but Trump had his own big, badass 757. 

Why get on Epstein's plane?  Serious question for Trumpers...what possible rationale to step onto Epstein's 727?  

Edited by Lobo

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

The pilot also fingered both Clinton and Trump as having been on that particular equipment in the past, multiple times.  One side is saying, "If those two were going to that island to sexually molest underage girls, then kill 'em all."  The other side is saying, "If Bill Clinton was going to that island to sexually molest underage girls, then kill him...and he probably was---let's face it.  But Trump wasn't on that plane to go to that island to sexually molest underage girls.  He was going somewhere else for another business reason, totally unrelated.  Trump wouldn't do anything like that.  If he did, kill him too...but he wouldn't do anything like that...he's not the sex addict that Clinton is."  

Here's the puzzler to me.  Why would Trump fly on Epstein's private jet?  Politics aside, as a billionaire successful businessman with a big ego (even his biggest fans know he has a massive ego,  that's a good thing in world diplomacy), why would Trump acquiesce riding in his bigger, much nicer private jet to ride in Epstein's?  757 beats 727 every day of the week in every single way.  Trump is not the kinda person to say, "Oh yeah, let's take your plane to that business meeting in Florida because it'll save a few bucks on fuel as compared to mine."  Plus Trump usually starts and ends most business trips in New York---you know...the base of his empire.  Epstein's jet was not typically stored at FBO in New York.   Bill doesn't have his own plane.  I mean, I'm sure he has no problem dropping hints to use people's jets...but Trump had his own big, badass 757. 

Why get on Epstein's plane?  Serious question for Trumpers...what possible rationale to step onto Epstein's 727?  

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-teen-rape-allegation-national-enquirer-ronan-farrow-jane-doe-1465652?amp=1

To be fair to Trump, multiple publications have expressed a healthy skepticism in the veracity of the allegations noting sketchy characters involved pushing the allegations. On the other hand, it was the National Enquirer that broke the Jon Edwards story. Just as I wouldn't be surprised if both Clinton and Trump fucked underage at Epstein events, I wouldn't be surprised if neither did either. Either way, actual allegations in sworn affidavits exist in Trump's case while none to my knowledge do for Clinton. 

Link to affidavits-

http://thememoryhole2.org/blog/doe-v-trump

Edited by Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

What imaginary person are you quoting?

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

Link to the other side saying this?

5 hours ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-teen-rape-allegation-national-enquirer-ronan-farrow-jane-doe-1465652?amp=1

To be fair to Trump, multiple publications have expressed a healthy skepticism in the veracity of the allegations noting sketchy characters involved pushing the allegations. On the other hand, it was the National Enquirer that broke the Jon Edwards story. Just as I wouldn't be surprised if both Clinton and Trump fucked underage at Epstein events, I wouldn't be surprised if neither did either. Either way, actual allegations in sworn affidavits exist in Trump's case while none to my knowledge do for Clinton. 

Link to affidavits-

http://thememoryhole2.org/blog/doe-v-trump

Am I correct in understanding that the firm representing the plaintiff, prior to her withdrawing the suit, was the same firm that admitted receiving hush money prior to the campaign in 2016? Is that part of the issue with the doubts concerning the case? $4.4 million dollars cycled through Essential Consultants LLC, the shell company set up by Cohen to pay Daniels, McDougal, and Bechard (those are known). That was one of the key bits, wasn't it? That the CEO of the media company, Pecker, was referred to by Trump on the recording (released by Cohen's attorney) was accustomed to this arrangement. The bit regarding the Springer producer link is small potatoes. A side bit by a media flack trying to capitalize upon the publicity. But the events the plaintiff accuses the defendant of perpetrating? That should've gone to trial. Her attorney said the plaintiff received threats and thus withdrew, don't know if threats were real, but given the powerful people involved (oligarch $$ linked to the consulting firm mentioned above), would not be surprised.

You're not getting on a sex slave island bound, Epstein owned jet if you aren't going for the sex slaves (underage or not)..... d'uuuuuuuuh.

Slow your roll there, dude….it’s a private island. Everyone else is focused on sex slave stuff. Can you IMAGINE how good the fishing must be around there?

I can. And yes, I’m exactly the type of person to tag along on a trip where the agenda is “sexing lots of dubious women,” but I bring a quiver of various fishing rods and tell the crew “I’ll see y’all when it’s time to fly back home.”
  • Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Slow your roll there, dude….it’s a private island. Everyone else is focused on sex slave stuff. Can you IMAGINE how good the fishing must be around there?

I can. And yes, I’m exactly the type of person to tag along on a trip where the agenda is “sexing lots of dubious women,” but I bring a quiver of various fishing rods and tell the crew “I’ll see y’all when it’s time to fly back home.”

Uh huh …. You’re sneaky.

16 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

Negged for lying and willful distortion.

Frankly, I'm not sure either abused power for sex. Clinton didn't come on to Lewinski, she came on to him with great fervor. You can fault him for the inappropriateness and his lying about it, but I don't think he abused power. I don't know when you think Trump abused power for sex.

"Accused of rape, several checks for each"

An army of women have detailed gross sexual assault from Trump who is on tape bragging of "grabbing them by the pussy." His ex-wife accused him of rape as did another private citizen with nothing to gain by doing so.

Clinton is a womanizer, no doubt. I believe Paula Jones story about going to a room where he exposed himself anticipating sex with her that, I think, he believed would be consensual. Gross misinterpretation of the situation and undoubted sexual harrassment. The rape claims are very political leading me to doubt their veracity. They came amid the frenzy of right wing propaganda that was accusing Hillary of murdering her male lover while simultaneously being a lesbian.

I don't think Clinton gets a power thrill out of affairs. I don't think Trump gets any other thrill out of his affairs and assaults.

You falsely equate the actions of two different men hoping that the relative egregiousness will go unnoticed. It hasn't.

You're now  free to return to reading old issues of American Spectator and jacking off.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Negged for lying and willful distortion.

Frankly, I'm not sure either abused power for sex. Clinton didn't come on to Lewinski, she came on to him with great fervor. You can fault him for the inappropriateness and his lying about it, but I don't think he abused power. I don't know when you think Trump abused power for sex.

"Accused of rape, several checks for each"

An army of women have detailed gross sexual assault from Trump who is on tape bragging of "grabbing them by the pussy." His ex-wife accused him of rape as did another private citizen with nothing to gain by doing so.

Clinton is a womanizer, no doubt. I believe Paula Jones story about going to a room where he exposed himself anticipating sex with her that, I think, he believed would be consensual. Gross misinterpretation of the situation and undoubted sexual harrassment. The rape claims are very political leading me to doubt their veracity. They came amid the frenzy of right wing propaganda that was accusing Hillary of murdering her male lover while simultaneously being a lesbian.

I don't think Clinton gets a power thrill out of affairs. I don't think Trump gets any other thrill out of his affairs and assaults.

You falsely equate the actions of two different men hoping that the relative egregiousness will go unnoticed. It hasn't.

You're now  free to return to reading old issues of American Spectator and jacking off.

I’m sorry, but I think you’d like to stick your tongue down the back of his trousers .  Seriously dude the guy used his power to coerce women To have sex with him .  Stop with the womanizer shit . The Paula Jone incident wasn’t some flirtatious affair. He groped Kathleen Wiley days after her husband had died .

clinton is a POS shit no less than Trump it appears, and if he was going to Epstein’s island that seals his POS status 

he sexually assaulted women, there have been enough woman who’ve come forward with their stories about what they say he did or tried to do to them Jones, Willey are just 2 of the more prominent, and known incidents.

Edited by Onboard 2.0
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

You're not getting on a sex slave island bound, Epstein owned jet if you aren't going for the sex slaves (underage or not)..... d'uuuuuuuuh.

I don't know that there has been any testimony that Clinton did so. Still, your point has merit.

My understanding is that Clinton was seen on the island by some of the young women, but none ever went to him. Again, that doesn't account for all eyes and all possibilities.

It also seems likely that Epstein was running a blackmail operation where he used his extensive camera systems. I would imagine some guests were invited in hopes that they would partake and become subject to blackmail.

Against Clinton is an aspect that doesn't get much play in the partisan tussle over did he or didn't he; did he tolerate the activity around him even if he didn't partake? That would make for a grievous offense even if it's not criminal. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

I’m sorry, but I think you’d like to stick your tongue down the back of his trousers .  Seriously dude the guy used his power to coerce women To have sex with him .  Stop with the womanizer shit . The Paula Jone incident wasn’t some flirtatious affair. He groped Kathleen Wiley days after her husband had died .

clinton is a POS shit no less than Trump it appears, and if he was going to Epstein’s island that seals his POS status 

he sexually assaulted women, there have been enough woman who’ve come forward with their stories about what they say he did or tried to do to them Jones, Willey are just 2 of the more prominent, and known incidents.

This is your own sad inability to let go of what made you a staunch GOP believing your were on the side of good versus evil. You didn't even bother to refute my points. You fail to even understand my points about Clinton.

I didn't call the Jones incident a flirtatious affair. I didn't condone the Willinsky incident. Perhaps he did grope Kathleen Wiley, but she spent a lot of time with him and it's a he said/she said claim made at a time when you could make a lot of money being the she said.

When you go back to your copies of American Spectator, the sticky pages are probably your favorites. 

And fuck you for the phrasing of my tongue and Clinton's pants. Try not to let your unbalanced logical sensibilities lead you to grotesque phrasing that would get your nuts kicked up around your neck if you did it in person.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, RomaVicta said:

This is your own sad inability to let go of what made you a staunch GOP believing your were on the side of good versus evil. You didn't even bother to refute my points. You fail to even understand my points about Clinton.

I didn't call the Jones incident a flirtatious affair. I didn't condone the Willinsky incident. Perhaps he did grope Kathleen Wiley, but she spent a lot of time with him and it's a he said/she said claim made at a time when you could make a lot of money being the she said.

When you go back to your copies of American Spectator, the sticky pages are probably your favorites. 

And fuck you for the phrasing of my tongue and Clinton's pants. Try not to let your unbalanced logical sensibilities lead you to grotesque phrasing that would get your nuts kicked up around your neck if you did it in person.

That last reference was from the Young Ones,  it wasn’t meant to be serious at, and I’m sincerely sorry if it offended you. 

. You did your best to downplay Clinton’s sexual issues , and any kidding aside that is utter Bullshit. He’s a sexual predator plain and simple.

So, this thread offers the chance to csb. Longtime friend of the family was employed by Gennifer Flowers and went with her to the Penthouse photo shoot. Her summation of the experience: “If I could get those artists to airbrush my nude photos, I’d just send them places, and never go out again.” I heard her say that at my father’s wake, after which she caught a plane to go and arrange the funeral of another of her clients, Mickey Mantle. /csb

Edited by Willfully Horn
More
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

So, this thread offers the chance to csb. Longtime friend of the family was employed by Gennifer Flowers and went with her to the Penthouse photo shoot. Her summation of the experience: “If I could get those artists to airbrush my nude photos, I’d just send them places, and never go out again.” I heard her say that at my father’s wake, after which she caught a plane to go and arrange the funeral of another of her clients, Mickey Mantle. /csb

i bet flowers was great in bed