The Supremes

tx 3 putt

9 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

whoa, whoa.  big words.

A US tourist in Malta faces a similar (same?  not sure, I'm not a doctor) dilemma right now.  Strict abortion laws in Malta prevent doctors from "completing" her miscarriage in order to save her life.

https://www.insider.com/american-tourist-malta-denied-life-saving-abortion-illegal-2022-6

This nightmare scenario will become more common in the US.

• Rage+1 2

5 hours ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

So, we gonna have bounty hunters tracking down women that leave a state and go to a state that allows abortions, kind of like in the good old days of slavery and Free/Slave states?  

If so, I think that many of the bounty hunters just might have an unusual amount of accidents. Just guessing here. 

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

spacer.png

You're a fake Christian and a false prophet. I wonder what your fellow congregants might think if they saw behind your public mask to see the corruption in your soul.

Matthew 26:52 Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

• Like 5
  • Rage+1 3

3 minutes ago, bolverk said:

You're a fake Christian and a false prophet. I wonder what your fellow congregants might think if they saw behind your public mask to see the corruption in your soul.

Matthew 26:52 Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

Aren't you the guy who was banging a sex worker and posting about it on the internet?

• Fuck You 17

4 minutes ago, bolverk said:

I don't claim to be a Christian, and she wasn't prostitute which I believe should be legal anyway. Besides, even Jesus Christ enjoyed the company of prostitutes.

You're the hypocrite here, speaking as a supposed Christian mocking the assault of peaceful protestors.

Spare me your lectures.  I don't give a single solitary shit about what you think about me.  Putting you on ignore now.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 13

2 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Spare me your lectures.  I don't give a single solitary shit about what you think about me.  Putting you on ignore now.  

Yes, it's much easier to ignore your own heresy rather than face it.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Aren't you the guy who was banging a sex worker and posting about it on the internet?

Aren’t you that shitty heir to a grocery fortune who can’t help but trip over his dick every time he posts?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

Aren’t you that shitty heir to a grocery fortune who can’t help but trip over his dick every time he posts?

Aren't you the guy whose opinion I don't give a shit about?

Today is a great day.  A grievous wrong was finally made right.  Sorry you can't convenience kill as many innocent unborn now.  Tough shit.

Edited by Johnny Sack
  • Fuck You 12

3 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Too bad there wasn’t a Rittenhouse there that feared for his safety.

Would not really work well.  You don't get to attempt to stop a moving vehicle, beat the shit out of it, and claim self defense when the driver takes action to protect himself.

• Fuck You 7

7 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

No one used the words you put in quotes. Not that it matters, cuz that's still assault with a deadly weapon which you are now, predictably, legitimizing. 

"Officer, I ran in front of the truck and tried to stop it, but I got ran over"

• Fuck You 4

A US tourist in Malta faces a similar (same?  not sure, I'm not a doctor) dilemma right now.  Strict abortion laws in Malta prevent doctors from "completing" her miscarriage in order to save her life.
https://www.insider.com/american-tourist-malta-denied-life-saving-abortion-illegal-2022-6
This nightmare scenario will become more common in the US.

My wife had a complicated miscarriage. In Texas. A D&C, at a crucial time, was necessary. Whether it was necessary to save her life in that exact instant may be debatable; that he life was at heightened risk is not.
If it happened today, the law would require her to bear that heightened risk, potentially at the cost of her life.
Supporters of this decision would murder my wife. Fuck them.
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Today was a horrible day for folks who care about the rights of women to choose what goes on in their own bodies and for people who care about a SCOTUS with any air of legitimacy.  That being said, can you imagine how much more volcanic it would have been had that draft opinion not been leaked?  People were ready for it and had already let off some steam.  A conservative judge leaked it - wouldn't be surprised if it was Roberts himself.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

So now we can move forward with laws that require everyone and their children to be vaccinated for any disease that has the potential to kill people, right? And require anyone traveling to states with those rules to show proof of vaccination before entering, right? Cause fuck individual rights and decisions, right?  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Roberts was probably the leaker, or Thomas.  It was obviously an intentional leak as preemptive damage control. 

No kidding.  Had it not been leaked this board would have really gone nuclear!  All these back and forth posts are really making a difference.

Edited by EuroHorn
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 3

28 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

"Officer, I ran in front of the truck and tried to stop it, but I got ran over"

26 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

My wife had a complicated miscarriage. In Texas. A D&C, at a crucial time, was necessary. Whether it was necessary to save her life in that exact instant may be debatable; that he life was at heightened risk is not.
If it happened today, the law would require her to bear that heightened risk, potentially at the cost of her life.
Supporters of this decision would murder my wife. Fuck them.

Quoting Sack with Brisket’s post to remind us that people that think this is a good day and react the way Sack has are ultimately evil.  I do believe there are anti-abortion activists that have a sense of morality but have no clue what something like today really means.  They are wrong, too.  But the Johnny Sacks of the world are just evil.

If you agree and are happy with what today’s decision allows Texas and Missouri to do, you agree and accept that a 12 year old little girlin Texas or Missouri that is raped by her dad has to take her sibling to term even if it might, but may not, risk her life to go to term.  Because no Dr. in Texas is going to take the chance on what Paxton and his flying monkeys might see as a subjective decision.  Their insurance won’t let them.  That is fucked.  You can say you don’t agree with it, but that girl in Texas or Missouri, and likely many other states, won’t have an option.  I’d hope a realization like that would make an impact, but it won’t.  So those that are happy and relishing in today can get turbofucked.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1